ADVERTISEMENT

Ready? Best 80’ movie

If there are any Dune fans...I alluded to earlier that it’s going to get released as a 2 part movie.

I just finished this movie on Netflix called “the king”

This is an excellent movie to watch and it shows who will play Paul Atreides in the movie sci fi release..

I realize the David Lynch movie was far inferior for its time in 1984 but that movie was fun to watch..

B

bro, you have to watch PeE Wee Herman’s Christmas Special on Netflix.

One of the guests was Grace Jones. I am in on the boat that would try to smash her. She’s beautiful!!!

You must be a James Bond A View to a Kill fan for May Day. I love those old James Bond flicks. Christopher Walkin is the bad guy in this flick. Its epic.

My cousin has autism and I want to say his favorite movie was Krull.

Man, it’s tough. I just don’t like “best”.

Something like Fast Times or Back to the Future I can watch whenever they are on TV. Or about a half dozen John Hughes movies. Certainly not incredible tales, certainly flawed... but entertaining enough to keep my attention all these years.

But then you get story movies or great acting movies like Raging Bull or Platoon...

I was gonna say Fast Times at Ridgemont High...that was the first movie that came to my mind for best 80s movie.

I like everybody’s list. Need to add

Police Academy Series
Anything with Chevy Chase
Gremlins
License to Drive

Cobra Kai is out on Netflix.

excellent modern take of the Karate Kid.

i know we might be biased but do you think pound for pound, the 80’s was the best decade for movies compared to the 90’s 70’s 60’s etc?

When was the last time people openly cheered in a theatre before Infinity War End Game?

we so needed a hero but we were given a crack whore looking Luke Skywalker but most still cheer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT