ADVERTISEMENT

Question about UNLV football

mee2323

UNLV Hall of Fame
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2007
Mar Vista, CA
I don’t really follow the football board as I spend almost all my time on Rebel-net’s Political Forum. I do follow Arroyo and our coaches on twitter and they seem to be making a big impact on the recruiting trail. Is this fools gold? Are these legit 3 star recruits? Is Arroyo really putting together a great 2021 class?

I don’t really follow the football board as I spend almost all my time on Rebel-net’s Political Forum. I do follow Arroyo and our coaches on twitter and they seem to be making a big impact on the recruiting trail. Is this fools gold? Are these legit 3 star recruits? Is Arroyo really putting together a great 2021 class?
If this were Ohio State, no, not a great class. For the MWC and UNLV, it appears, on paper, very strong. Stronger than we’ve seen.

I have to trust the process. It's obvious that Coach Arroyo recruited on a high level at Oregon. Now we are seeing what a top notch recruiter can do. Remember he is getting this done without any campus or in home visits. I called that amazing.

Things are looking good so far.

Also looks like we may be getting another commitment from a solid player tomorrow at noon.

Reactions: 220reb
They don't list him as considering UNLV, but considering they did the same with the commit today, that doesn't mean much. Would be a nice pick up! I did read that he just had a crystal ball projection for UNLV on the 247 site. The only projection has UNLV listed (Greg Biggins) and this is the same guy that projected Nick Dimitris to UNLV

Last edited:

Based on who else has offered these guys I think they are legit.

There was a lot of noise about recruiting under Sanchez being so much better, but he was never better than middle of the pack. Better than Hauck? Sure. But not near where it needed to be to get serious results.

If Arroyo can do better with JUCO guys vs Sanchez he might finally turn this thing around.

People are fearful and rightfully compare Arroyo to Dave Rice....Arroyo’s team of coaches is a huge differe....while their recruiting is similar I don’t expect a similar res

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT