ADVERTISEMENT

Poyser

RunninRebl90

Rebel Legend
Apr 1, 2009
Vegas baby
Watched 2 Orangeville Prep game films of his today and i think we have a RS candidate on our hands. To be fair, he plays on a team where Thon and Matur Maker are king and prince chuckers, so he doesn't get a lot of looks. Jamal Murray plays for his team too and he dominates the ball quite a bit in terms of the guards, so again, not a lot of touches. When he does see the ball he makes good decisions. He's good at hitting the open man and he doesn't really have any wasted motion in his game. He doesn't over dribble and he doesn't force the issue. He kind of reminds me of a poor mans Rod Strickland. Good at attacking and finishing around the rim and he's a pretty good shooter too. Having said all that, i came away pretty underwhelmed, but mostly because he is at best the 4th option on his team. Good player, but he won't be supplanting anyone we have already.

On a side note, if u all thought Wood drove u crazy, it would be double or triple that if Thon and his brother came here. Those kids play SOFT! And they never met a jumper they didn't like. Awful shot selections ALL game long. Give me Zimm all day over Thon and Matur.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News