ADVERTISEMENT

Possibility moving forward

j. spilotro

Publisher
Staff
May 29, 2001
Las Vegas
unlv.rivals.com
It's been something I've contemplated for awhile, but there may be something more on my plate soon that's going to eat into my time even more - a permanent change at my workplace. Those that know me know I just don't have much spare time at all - hell, do any of us? But something will have to give and when push comes to shove, it's gotta be my time on this site. I won't disappear really, but the day to day things here is what I'll give up. My contributions would merely be as a poster, that's it. I might have to cut my responsibilites down and I don't want to feel the obligation to be here. It'd be easier to come and go as I please, not worry about petty squabbles, be able to ignore (though I've done that recently and it does make a big difference), etc.

It's just about this forum and my available time, not UNLV basketball. Still going to all the games, the road games, etc. It'd basically be a flashback to the mid-90's for me, but with kids. Funny - I think about that time in my life and I had nothing but time on my hands. Hell, many of you long timers remember the very first Rebel Net, a very rudimentary site that compiled some stats, pictures, some recruiting info, no messageboards, etc. That was me with time on my hands trying to learn this thing called HTML.

Anyway, it's not yet set in stone but it's looking that way. I'll let you know.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News