ADVERTISEMENT

Parking - It took long enough!

They needed to hear from their fans to make this decision? The ineptitude of this school and athletic department is mind boggling at times. You struggled to draw 15k fans when you had FREE parking 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Read between the lines. The parking sucked, the AD left, the new temp changed the parking situation. Just another mark against the idiot AD that just left!

Read between the lines. The parking sucked, the AD left, the new temp changed the parking situation. Just another mark against the idiot AD that just left!

Agreed! Thanks to DRF Jokeland controls the parking even when it's a UNLV event. SMDFH !!! It should Not cost more to park at the game than the actual cost of ticket to the game itself.

Last edited:
Is it just me or they saved on the size of the concourse at Allegiant? Beautiful stadium but the concourse seems narrower than the Thomas and Mack?

Last edited:
Glad to see they have reduced parking since I am going to my 1st UNLV game at Alleghiant, however when I try to purchase parking at Luxor East it states $42. I don’t see anywhere to enter the MGMUNLVFB for the $10 price.
Any help would be appreciated. Installed Parkmobile app.
Going to Thur game

Glad to see they have reduced parking since I am going to my 1st UNLV game at Alleghiant, however when I try to purchase parking at Luxor East it states $42. I don’t see anywhere to enter the MGMUNLVFB for the $10 price.
Any help would be appreciated. Installed Parkmobile app.
Going to Thur game
I purchased tickets yesterday through ParkMobile and saw the $10 parking at Luxor East listed (for yesterday), but I checked just now and I don't see it listed for Thursday. It is possible this is a scheduling error due to the fact the the UNLV/SJSU was originally scheduled for Saturday but in August was moved to Thursday night.

Yesterday I ended up getting the $30 Mandalay Bay Parking Garage instead of the $10 Luxor East, and I can recommend that. If you park on the north side (of the parking garage) in the middle near the stairs it is quick to get right out and you are at the base of the bridge that crosses I-15 to the north entrance. I also had a parking pass to Allegiant Lot A on the north side ($50 I think that was), and most of our group rode in there and we were less than 10 minutes behind them both joining them for the tailgate and getting back home.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT