ADVERTISEMENT

Ot how about those

Worst flag I have ever seen when it was all on the lone.

Worst flag I have ever seen when it was all on the lone.

That was a poor flag especially at the time.

But the Cincy touchdown - It was offensive pass interference and a personal foul face mask on the same play, but it turned out to be a touchdown instead. That was a horrific non call.

The REFS didn't call anything until end of the game, that was horrible penalty that said, the lack of adjustments by Taylor with the worst pass-blocking ever 18% for the game finally got them. OL for Cincy is garbage.

I could care less about the Rams, and LA really doesn't care either, I give them credit they went all in and it paid off, I wish Dallas would go all in and just win, but then again, it's like being a UNLV fan, memories o memories.

Reactions: CRhodes1983
Rams. I have been a Rams fan as long as a UNLV’er! “1977”

Thats about the same year as I remember becoming a Rams fan, I was 7 that year. Around 1978 or 1979 I went to my first Rams game in the LA Coliseum with my grandfather who had season tickets for many years before that. Shortly there after they moved to Anaheim close to where I grew up in Orange County where for several years I went to every Ram game at Anaheim Stadium.

Reactions: unlv91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT