ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Current Affairs

1Tripoda

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2009
1. The Cyclone Bomb. Is Vegas expect to feels its effect?
2. New Year's drones show: Amazing
3. China set to open up their border for Chinese citizens to travel to other countries this Sunday. I expect it already happening. Be very careful people. White Lungs disease. Might be a new variant.
4. Putin called a Time Out because his army is getting their teeth kicked in on a daily basis. How about about just "Get out off Ukraine"?

There’s a huge ass storm front hitting California right now. The rain is hitting Vegas hard too..
So much I didn’t want to go to the gym.

There’s a huge ass storm front hitting California right now. The rain is hitting Vegas hard too..
So much I didn’t want to go to the gym.
Vegas ground is not made to take this much rain. It depends on how much the Sierra Nevada calm that storm. Careful, brother...

Edit: Keep an eye on a YouTube publisher: Ryan Hall Y'all for updates.

Last edited:
I’ve always imagined this war would end with Putin disappearing forever. Like a spy in the night, gone, with all his hidden money.

I’ve always imagined this war would end with Putin disappearing forever. Like a spy in the night, gone, with all his hidden money.
He's not going anywhere dude. Too many body doubles. Remember the movie Face Off? It is known he have 3 at all times. Who the real Putin? Who knows.

Sorry bruh, time to wake up to reality. Russia just playing the long game.

And it’s going to be a long long Euro Russia Winter.

Know what’s a really damn good investment? An Electric blanket.

Russia lost 4.3 million killed and maimed in WW1. That was in 3 and a half years of war till they quit to have their revolution. So far the Russians have lost "only" 100,000 in Ukraine.

They still have 4.2 million men yet to go before anything happens. They are nowhere near quitting.

Reactions: billd99s
Haha..one of the FSU bulldawgs has a clear mask.

“What are you, Darth Stupid with the mask?”

Going back to 2019, do you remember how many customers or patients that seems to have endless supply of money coming to your business? This is coming again.

Russia lost 4.3 million killed and maimed in WW1. That was in 3 and a half years of war till they quit to have their revolution. So far the Russians have lost "only" 100,000 in Ukraine.

They still have 4.2 million men yet to go before anything happens. They are nowhere near quitting.
I am not versed as I am in WWII but I know that both WW are related to the fact that Russia was not the aggressor. Most of those who died are not vets. These figure who died now are on other country's land and are part of their arm forces and are the aggressors.

BRB…gonna go to 99 cent ranch market and buy me some organic eggs.

7 f’n dollars for organic EGGS in 2023. A dozen..

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Apparently some of you took my comment as meaning the war would be over soon. Not sure how that was implied, but ok!

FTR, there are very few similarities between what Russia is doing today and what happened in either WW.

Wake up the reality? What are you talking about?

He's not going anywhere dude. Too many body doubles. Remember the movie Face Off? It is known he have 3 at all times. Who the real Putin? Who knows.
He 70. He’s not winning this war and never will. It might not be today or tomorrow, but when this thing does end, I suspect his only way out will be to disappear. He will not retain power following the war, but to your body-double point, he’s probably savvy enough to escape with his life.

The fact is he miscalculated badly. Of course can draw this thing out for years, but the outcome will never be what he was hoping for at the onset.

My guess is at some point he’ll bail. Maybe when he’s 80. Hard to say because I don’t think anyone knows what he really cares most about. Which of course is by his design.

He’s an idiot. His warp speed miracle isn’t helping and in fact it’s hurting some. A total disaster and he’s the one that pushed it so heavily. F him.
I think he fired everybody that disagreed with him or they stepped down.

Meanwhile in Mexico..

You know that Wall that Trump built…is doing its job.

I don’t give a crap if you are illegal, seeking asylum, etc…no jumping the Que..

I think he fired everybody that disagreed with him or they stepped down.
You’ll often find that idiots surround themselves with idiots so they don’t look as bad.

He knew nothing of science, he was looking for a grab of votes with his “miracle” … Dems were looking to stall “the miracle”, not because of science, because of science.

The science was shoddy right from the very start, anybody with a little science background could see the insanely flawed/skewed methods from the beginning. In the end, he spearheaded the release of a garbage product that is currently wreaking havoc on far too many innocent souls.

Screw him.

You’ll often find that idiots surround themselves with idiots so they don’t look as bad.

He knew nothing of science, he was looking for a grab of votes with his “miracle” … Dems were looking to stall “the miracle”, not because of science, because of science.

The science was shoddy right from the very start, anybody with a little science background could see the insanely flawed/skewed methods from the beginning. In the end, he spearheaded the release of a garbage product that is currently wreaking havoc on far too many innocent souls.

Screw him.
I forgot, it’s been exactly 2 years when Trump incited an Insurrection.

The dumb Hoe who got killed..the mom got arrested

Like mother like dumb daughter.

Except that the wall didn't get built, since it never got funded by congress. It got partially built by EO, but never finished.
Them Latinos won’t stop..their building subtunnels.

You could do national guard, but they’ll go around them.

Screw him.
I don't give Trump a pass on this by any means, but to be fair, he was not the scientist on this stuff. He had Pence running most of the covid stuff, and the two people that they were getting info from primarily, aside from the actual drug companies, were Fauci and Birx (spelling?)

Dr. Birx is on video as saying that the government was misled when they told the government (Trump & Pence) that the vaccine would stop you from getting or spreading Covid (YouTube Link).

Dr. Fauci bounced back and forth so many times that I have no trust in the things that he's said either.

So the 2 primary experts that we put our trust in, misled and lied to the government to make it seem like the vax was "safe and effective" when they had no evidence of that. Is that Trump's fault? Maybe, but these people, along with Pfizer and Moderna are the ones that ultimately hold most of the blame for the failure of these.

Them Latinos won’t stop..their building subtunnels.

You could do national guard, but they’ll go around them.
I'm all for bringing in immigrants, but we have to have some control of who and how many come in. We, as a country, can't afford to let everyone in, pay for their medical, give them phones, monthly checks, and not collect taxes from any of them, as it puts too big of a burden on the rest of the country. Look at the number of immigrants over the years. It's increased dramatically in the past few years. No other country in the world would do what we're doing, as it's fiscally irresponsible to the citizens.

Reactions: j. spilotro

Yep.

He's past the point of 'my bad' and slinking away quietly.

I don't give Trump a pass on this by any means, but to be fair, he was not the scientist on this stuff. He had Pence running most of the covid stuff, and the two people that they were getting info from primarily, aside from the actual drug companies, were Fauci and Birx (spelling?)

Dr. Birx is on video as saying that the government was misled when they told the government (Trump & Pence) that the vaccine would stop you from getting or spreading Covid (YouTube Link).

Dr. Fauci bounced back and forth so many times that I have no trust in the things that he's said either.

So the 2 primary experts that we put our trust in, misled and lied to the government to make it seem like the vax was "safe and effective" when they had no evidence of that. Is that Trump's fault? Maybe, but these people, along with Pfizer and Moderna are the ones that ultimately hold most of the blame for the failure of these.
I agree with that. Birx and Fauci were awful, evil … but he could have canned them. But he took their word for it and ran with it. It’s not like Fauci has a sterling past, he botched hiv with AZT. And when Fauci flipped and flopped, you’d think that would be enough, but he stayed with him. Trump is the head, the leader, the manager, the decision maker. That he allowed himself to be surrounded by idiots is on him, imo. And he did push it and he’s still talking how it’s the best thing ever.

The rest of them suck too. It’s all about money and power, not the people.

I think tons of people and corporations and departments and bureaus should be drawn and quartered in front of the American and global eyes. At best, they screwed up at every turn and contributed to the loss of so many millions of lives. They got nothing right. From the virus, to the masks, to the closures to the vax. Oh, I know, it was novel. And we are combating climate change at the same time while we are financing bs wars overseas.

I don’t understand how people are so loyal to any tribe when those tribes are essentially the same and they’re nothing like us. They care about the elites and themselves. That’s it. We are expendable.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I'm all for bringing in immigrants, but we have to have some control of who and how many come in. We, as a country, can't afford to let everyone in, pay for their medical, give them phones, monthly checks, and not collect taxes from any of them, as it puts too big of a burden on the rest of the country. Look at the number of immigrants over the years. It's increased dramatically in the past few years. No other country in the world would do what we're doing, as it's fiscally irresponsible to the citizens.
A scorpion stung my chubby dog. Nasty little devils.

Current affairs at my house.
Scorpion in the winter time?

How much do you usually pay for a breast that size? And you threw away my favourite
I came in before the Friday afternoon rush..

I have never seen a chicken breast that big in my life. Certainly not at KFC or Popeye’s..

Vons/Albertsons in my hood has GREAT chicken. I think it’s the fact that they ARE in the hood. I made a vow to never eat at Popeyes/KFC again. When it’s fresh like that and people can smell it outside..ooohhhweeee

9 bucks for an 8 piece But I originally wanted 4 pieces. They said they didn’t sell 4 pieces so I was short some change as I do not carry my wallet/cards with me.

I talked to the dudes at the deli counter. Vons/Albertsons are the same. In the next 5 years, it’s going to go to robotic self serve.

Asked him if he gonna be alright…Kroger/Smith’s is the other.

To tell you the truth, they are getting their asses kicked. They got telegram which is like their version of IG..

Drone technology and shit. Russia stuck in the 80’s..
It wont take millions of deaths to turn Russian sentiment. Not remotely close. If the West stays resolute (ignoring the idiot wing of the GOP for example), it’s just a matter of time before he folds. Maybe years, but a matter of time.

Agree with the long winter/electric blanket comment. Pack a lunch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT