ADVERTISEMENT

ODOM

unlove

Rebel Legend
Feb 24, 2004
If we can get past this season without losing Odom I’ll feel a lot better about the long term prospects of our program. We lose a ton of talent on offense and defense this year, including a good part of our OL which has played together for a few seasons. Odom and crew have shown to be excellent evaluators of talent in the portal but they’ll be replacing a good amount of the team. Point being if Odom has offers, and I’m sure he will, staring at the possibility of a slightly down year at UNLV or going to a P4 job may be too attractive to pass up. Layer on top of that the conf changes and it may all add up to tilting the balance toward his departure. I sure hope not but this off-season could be the turning point good or bad.

I think he has shown he can get quality guys in the portal, I wouldn't expect a down year next year if he is still here.

Maybe I am off base but I think he would put a strong team on the field again through the portal, recruiting, and current players progressing.

Could be my scarlet colored glasses but I have faith in Coah Odom, he is a pro.

I think he has shown he can get quality guys in the portal, I wouldn't expect a down year next year if he is still here.

Maybe I am off base but I think he would put a strong team on the field again through the portal, recruiting, and current players progressing.

Could be my scarlet colored glasses but I have faith in Coah Odom, he is a pro.
I think a step back is inevitable because we lose too much but I am sure he will land talent in the portal and we will still be competitive and a bowl eligible team. I am wondering if his son is still coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT