ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
She sure is staying to form. Not a sniff of credible news.

You have to admire her. Her staff either must be in the dark (which I find hard to believe) or they're scared of her.

Looks like we won't hear a thing till the helicopter revs up the engines.

You have to admire her. Her staff either must be in the dark (which I find hard to believe) or they're scared of her.

I think the staff she completely trusts is very small and they aren’t people who have been at UNLV for a long time, they were hires she made. Just a guess.

It’s not a bad way to do business. But tight lips, loose lips - you gotta get it right.

Mora is interested in the job....

Is the interest two way?

If there was, you would think a decision/announcement would be sooner than later..

Mora is interested in the job....

Is the interest two way?

If there was, you would think a decision/announcement would be sooner than later..
If it’s Mora, you’d expect very soon. It’s not like the situations have changed much from 365 days ago. Nothing new is on the table. What was hashed out then should be near what it would be now .... so it should be soon if it is Mora.

If it’s Mora, you’d expect very soon. It’s not like the situations have changed much from 365 days ago. Nothing new is on the table. What was hashed out then should be near what it would be now .... so it should be soon if it is Mora.

You would think...

Maybe Mora is plan B? And she is waiting for an answer from elsewhere? Helton maybe?

(JOKING of course but I had to) Or she is a complete you know what behind the scenes and they just don't want the confrontation.

All I know is DRF has 1 shot at getting this hire right going into the new stadium. She's going to have to create a buzz in order to get butts in seats otherwise Allegiant Stadium is going to be a great home field advantage for visiting teams. I understand UNLV hasn't exactly been considered an ideal landing spot for HC's and maybe it still isnt, but with the new Fertitta Football Complex and Allegiant Stadium now a factor, there really is no excuse as to why UNLV shouldn't at least be competitive in the MWC moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT