ADVERTISEMENT

NM no football. ?

If NM goes down no other governor in the MW states will be able to stand the pressure. No matter how small the risk, one student athlete gets sick and dies - the governor will be to blame.

Now we'll have to wait and see about BB.

Incidentally, their Gov. was the first to cancel all H.S. fall sports. Expect the same here.

If NM goes down no other governor in the MW states will be able to stand the pressure. No matter how small the risk, one student athlete gets sick and dies - the governor will be to blame.

Now we'll have to wait and see about BB.

Incidentally, their Gov. was the first to cancel all H.S. fall sports. Expect the same here.
It just takes one, the rest have to follow suit or run the risk of looking negligent.

No college football means no hoops unfortunately.
I think hoops can reassess and maybe go 18 conference games and conference tourney, can probably get that done starting in mid January. I don’t think you’ll see hoops completely off the table completely, not yet.

The late fall/early winter will determine everything. If the flu is going to be prevalent ... and we don’t put a cap on covid... forget it.

I think hoops can reassess and maybe go 18 conference games and conference tourney, can probably get that done starting in mid January. I don’t think you’ll see hoops completely off the table completely, not yet.

The late fall/early winter will determine everything. If the flu is going to be prevalent ... and we don’t put a cap on covid... forget it.

Hopefully it all works out!!

Seems to me that you would take one week at a time. Test players every day before each game and get results same day. If the players show negative for the week then game on. It's pretty fking simple. No negligence if you practice due diligence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT