ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Williams - WR

I am not sure why Jenkins left, but it does look like the WR position is one of the deeper positions on the team. If one of the 3-4 QB's comes through for the team, they could have a really good passing game that will be hard to stop!

Wonder if this was a response to Jenkins leaving, had been a target for awhile or was part of why Jenkins left (WR room was about to get more crowded).
I hope (and don't think) Jenkins left because of this. The connection between Bailey/White connection may have put some fear in him, but we don't even know who will be starting this fall.

I think he wants a better chance to win. I don’t blame him
His current offers are Incarnate Word, Northern Colorado, Alabama A&M, and Grambling State....they probably all had more wins than UNLV this year but are still step downs. Healthy Ricky White and Kyle Williams is WR1 and WR2 regardless if Steve Jenkins stuck around.

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1
His current offers are Incarnate Word, Northern Colorado, Alabama A&M, and Grambling State....they probably all had more wins than UNLV this year but are still step downs. Healthy Ricky White and Kyle Williams is WR1 and WR2 regardless if Steve Jenkins stuck around.
Maybe he’ll find his way back to UNLV

Reactions: Bullmastiff 1

Very good chance it would have played out that way..

Whoa, those are some competitive offers we had to fend off. Are we sure the Rebel basketball assistants didn’t lock this one up for Arroyo? This seems like more of their speed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT