Nick Dimitris

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
Had us in his top 7
EUetkCPXsAIuKrK

Reactions: UNLV Rebel1
Just to give you an idea how hot this high level 3 star low level 4 star player he is, he has offers from:

Arizona
Auburn
Colorado
LSU
Mississippi State
Arizona State Florida
Kansas
Maryland
Oregon State
Penn State
Tennessee
UNLV
Virginia Tech
Washington State

Those schools shown in bold are the one on his final list. He has put UNLV in the final 5 over a bunch of big time programs

117 views and not a single comment? I guess a lot of us are not even sure if football will be around this next season, so not willing to invest in the sport at this time. The $1 deposit for season tickets for UNLV football says a lot about the athletic department desperation not even knowing if the games will be played, or if fans will be allowed to attend

Maybe they can give out a custom UNLV mask and gloves to every fan in attendance!

Reactions: billd99s
117 views and not a single comment? I guess a lot of us are not even sure if football will be around this next season, so not willing to invest in the sport at this time. The $1 deposit for season tickets for UNLV football says a lot about the athletic department desperation not even knowing if the games will be played, or if fans will be allowed to attend

Maybe they can give out a custom UNLV mask and gloves to every fan in attendance!
Actually not a bad idea , LOL

Reactions: LVRebel2000

I'm at an age that it will make it stupid for me to mingle with a crowd - even one the size that attends a UNLV football game. I'll most like get my seats and give them away to family (if they are willing to go).

I think, however, it's really questionable if fans will be allowed to attend or if football will be held at all.

Can anyone imagine the NCAA allowing 75,000 plus people sitting elbow to elbow at a college football game in late summer? I just don't see it.

Anything can happen and this may peter out as fast as it started - but I don't think so.

Last edited:
Reactions: stthomas
If they go in that direction of not having athletic, first the NCAA will be gone, second it would no longer make sense to pay for athletic scholarships and instead just dump all sports if they will not even have people at games.

In reality at some point we will need to decide that those who are at risk are the ones who will need to stay away and the rest of need to get back to our lives. Or, are we going to do this every time another virus comes along?

Reactions: CRhodes2020
If they go in that direction of not having athletic, first the NCAA will be gone, second it would no longer make sense to pay for athletic scholarships and instead just dump all sports if they will not even have people at games.

In reality at some point we will need to decide that those who are at risk are the ones who will need to stay away and the rest of need to get back to our lives. Or, are we going to do this every time another virus comes along?
That has been the question from day one. The good mayor sent a message to the idiot in Carson City, viruses will always be with us, but we must move on without jeopardizing the young with a world of no schools, no friends, isolation and despair.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT