ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Dimitris - UNLV HOME RUN!

Rebel1986

Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
The final 3 for Nick includes UNLV, Fresno St., and Mississippi St..

Fresno St. has been the front runner for month's with 247 crystal ball projections all for them coming into today.

In the last two hours two flipped projections to UNLV with a very strong confidence level.

Things are starting to turning UNLV's way for a player that could be our highest recruit for the 2021 class!

YUP just noticed that as well! He would be the highest ranked recruit in the MWC this year so far and UNLVs 5th highest all time. Has offers from everywhere. Would be huge!

Reactions: 220reb
Would be a huge get, this defense is shaping up to being the best in the MW in a few years.

The kid will be the anchor of Arroyo’s defense for the next four years. He can pretty much play anywhere on defense. A basketball player turns to football last year. I’d put him as an edge rusher. That kid is scary.

Reactions: 220reb
The final 3 for Nick includes UNLV, Fresno St., and Mississippi St..

Fresno St. has been the front runner for month's with 247 crystal ball projections all for them coming into today.

In the last two hours two flipped projections to UNLV with a very strong confidence level.

Things are starting to turning UNLV's way for a player that could be our highest recruit for the 2021 class!

What is funny is that 247 shows about 7 colleges that he is warm to and doesn't even list UNLV in that group even while they are in the final 3.

Reactions: LocoRebel
If Nick chooses UNLV tomorrow, I hope our fans and the opposing teams don’t expect much this year. I don’t think UNLV will finish last and I certainly don’t expect a first place either, but I am hopeful....if Arroyo get can get a winning record this year.....oh, it’s on!

I took my 3 boys ( ages: 6, 10, and 12) and my wife to eat lunch today. What usually cost us $100 end up costing us $244 today. Nice outside seating and sterile....don’t mind the extra $

Dr Birx is predicting Vegas will be the new epicenter of Covid 19.... careful everyone

The crystal ball projections on 247 sports has gone to 100% UNLV. Joe Arrigo has UNLV as a lock! This included the insiders for Fresno St. and Miss St. both changing to UNLV.

I saw that! We’ll know for sure shortly. He’s announcing at 4:00.

Kid should be at least a 4 stars rated....he going to be Brennon Scot tag teamer

We have at least a half dozen recruits in the 2020 class that have a good chance to get playing time as freshmen. In the future it will get harder and harder to make an impact as a freshmen if the classes keep getting better and better every year. This program could become like BSU and reload every year.

[QUOTE="This program could become like BSU and reload every year.[/QUOTE]
Something BSU has that will be difficult, if not impossible, to garner, is a highly dedicated, generous, fanbase. BSU Football is THE game in town, much like UNLV mbb used to be in LV. With pro sports entering the Las Vegas market and such a high percentage of LV residents having loyalties elsewhere when it comes to college sports, that ship may have sailed. But a few years of winning, entertaining football will certainly put butts in the seats and $$ in the coffers. Let's hope we get there! BSU/BSC and UNLV had a pretty competitive rivalry back in the small college days. It would be fun to see that again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT