ADVERTISEMENT

Nice Pickup!!

He had 9 offers from big time schools. Arkansas,Texas A&M, Penn State, Louisville, Nebraska. Rated a 3 star by 24/7. I suddenly feel really good about our recruiting QB'S.
Those offers impressed me about his football abilities. But his first offer was from Stanford. Which mean he got the brain as well.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Watch that Youtube video closely. Can you tell when the Faith Lutheran offence is about to make a run or a pass? Looks at Garyt's body language.

This doesn’t make me feel any better about Odom staying. It just tells me that his son is going to follow him wherever he goes…
Fear is fear. You have it, there is no one will help you. Did you watch Coach O Monday's press conference?

I hate to be the one to say it, but I don't believe all of those offers are commitable. Texas A&M and Penn State are definitely not. Is Arkansas still committable? Probably not since Barry isnt there anymore. Some of those schools already have QBs committed for 2025 too.

Like @art8 said, this just shows that he will follow Barry. Nothing wrong with that and this commitment says that Barry is staying for one more season at least.

My question is, why wasnt he a full time starter this past season? You'd think a legit 3 star QB would be starting full time as a junior. Does anyone have insight on this?

Reactions: RebelinWA
I hate to be the one to say it, but I don't believe all of those offers are commitable. Texas A&M and Penn State are definitely not. Is Arkansas still committable? Probably not since Barry isnt there anymore. Some of those schools already have QBs committed for 2025 too.

Like @art8 said, this just shows that he will follow Barry. Nothing wrong with that and this commitment says that Barry is staying for one more season at least.

My question is, why wasnt he a full time starter this past season? You'd think a legit 3 star QB would be starting full time as a junior. Does anyone have insight on this?
They have a 2 qb system. Odom is an RPO style and Rogers is more Pro Set.

Here is from Youtube. He is fast

I watched him play live vs Desert Pines and vs Foothill (in season).

Of the two QBs that faith has, in my opinion he’s not the stronger passer. Who ever their left handed qb is was more consistent. Give Odom more reps and he’ll become the stronger passer with time.

But he’s fast enough that the Faith track team coach wants him for the 100m and for the relay. I have no idea what numbers he’s hitting for the 40 yard dash, but he’s really quick and elusive. Desert Pines has some fast kids that Odom was right there with.

Last edited:

He did get hurt towards the end. As you said though, the commitment shows Odom will stay at least for the short term.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT