ADVERTISEMENT

next?

Here is a link to an interview with him

This guy is a bruiser. Would love to seem him playing for the Rebels!

What's the scouting report on Kaluma? I've only seen a few youtube videos of him and as we all know those only highlight offensive skills which to be honest he looks solid but not spectacular or explosive - kinda reminded me of a taller, slightly more athletic Grandy Glaze. What makes him a top 50 recruit?

not sure but know he can guard 2-4
He can shoot a little, then? The kid can play the Wing position effectively. Which mean he is a versatile forward that is big enough to be a two way player at the forward position. Like a Jason Tatum, a Kawai Leonard.

He can shoot a little, then? The kid can play the Wing position effectively. Which mean he is a versatile forward that is big enough to be a two way player at the forward position. Like a Jason Tatum, a Kawai Leonard.
dont think his offense is that polished yet. with blake on the wing as a soph i think he will be at the 4. if he plays hard on d thats his ticket to floor time.

dont think his offense is that polished yet. with blake on the wing as a soph i think he will be at the 4. if he plays hard on d thats his ticket to floor time.

From what I can tell coming out of high school Kaluma is more skilled than Roscoe Smith. The scouts feel he can score at all three levels. But if he can play defense and has RS’s motor this is potentially a big pick up. I agree AK is a stretch 4.

Two local recruits, both in the top 50 would be amazing. Now that TJ's recruiting is picking up I am really starting to get excited about the direction we are headed.

Pretty good get. There were only 10 players left (uncommitted) in the top 50 for the class of 2021 and we just landed our second top 50 !!! Otz can coach, now it appears he can recruit. I like the way this is headed. I think a couple players are going to surprise us this year too.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT