ADVERTISEMENT

New S&C Coach?

Can all of these guys recruit to UNLV at a high level? That’s the most important question here.

Higher level than what we have had?

I think so..

The facility and to a lesser degree the stadium will finally put us on equal footing with the rest of the conference. (Ahead of a number schools)

Arroyo is an ace recruiter. Dunn is the best evaluator of WR talent I've seen. He'll find guys that fit his spots. Sometimes I get receivers letters wrong, but X, I believe is the tall guy. He likes them 6-3 and up. Marcell Ateman of the Raiders is the best example. Z - Are the Justin Blackmon, James Washington, Tylan Wallace guys...

Higher level than what we have had?

I think so..

The facility and to a lesser degree the stadium will finally put us on equal footing with the rest of the conference. (Ahead of a number schools)
I think of it this way... maybe it doesn't help us exponentially (the facility)... but for the first time in a generation or three, other schools cannot use facilities to recruit against us.

ok ok ok this is UNLV right? I'm just checking because as critical person as I am.

I'm going to use some blunt language here so sorry but....I'm beginning to get fired the fuc|< up. And this doesn't happen often with me.

User Name of person who uploaded the video to YouTube was Matt Fyle.

If it was him. Hell yes.

If it wasn't. Still Hell yes...

Last edited:
Curb your enthusiasm and remember when Dave Rice came in how we were all (except Joe) in euphoria. It hit a mighty crescendo after the defeat of #1 UNC.

Then reality kicked in. We are UNLV.

UNLV also has a 30+ year history of bottom feeding when it comes to pay for the coach, pay for the staff, facilities, and the stadium. Now UNLV is in the top 3 in pay and has by far the best facilities and stadium in the MWC!

UNLV also has a 30+ year history of bottom feeding when it comes to pay for the coach, pay for the staff, facilities, and the stadium. Now UNLV is in the top 3 in pay and has by far the best facilities and stadium in the MWC!

Stadium yes.

Wyoming, CSU and Boise might have something to say about facilities though.

All are state of the art. It would come down to aesthetics.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT