ADVERTISEMENT

New Rebel Gear rec's

LVRebel2000

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2011
Las Vegas
I'm looking to get some new rebel gear, maybe hats, shirts, sweatshirts, etc. Do you guys have any recs on good places to get them from? TIA

Best gear I’ve found is at the UNLV Bookatore
When I make my annual visit to Vegas I go on campus to the bookstore. I have to see, touch, and try things on. The last time I went they had the ball cap style I always buy and then they had some that the color was just off and it didn't seem like the original yet they were all labelled exactly the same. Weird.

When I make my annual visit to Vegas I go on campus to the bookstore. I have to see, touch, and try things on. The last time I went they had the ball cap style I always buy and then they had some that the color was just off and it didn't seem like the original yet they were all labelled exactly the same. Weird.
Where do you park over there if you're not a student? Do they have metered spots? Or do you have to park across Maryland and walk over?

Where do you park over there if you're not a student? Do they have metered spots? Or do you have to park across Maryland and walk over?
Metered parking in front of the Humanities building and/or just South of it. Large parking lot. They don't take coin but, they have an app you install on your phone and then you make your payment on that app. At least that's how it was last time I was there.

edit: fairly simple app and the instructions to download it were on the meters. Looked at the campus map and it's called Lot D. There are parking for visitors and you pay with the app.

Last edited:
Metered parking in front of the Humanities building and/or just South of it. Large parking lot. They don't take coin but, they have an app you install on your phone and then you make your payment on that app. At least that's how it was last time I was there.

edit: fairly simple app and the instructions to download it were on the meters.
Thanks.

Reactions: Meister_Rebel
I park and hope no police come by while I’m inside.
iu

where from specifically? Like Ebay or something?
sometimes, or Bring it Back on Wyoming and Main. I think they have 2 other locations. I'm always on the lookout for vintage UNLV gear.

There you go.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
I was there in August and I forget the names of the roads but if you came out of the store and did a U -turn and walked straight, right across that first little street is a metered lot that works as Meister described. They have a great selection too I must say. I even have Rebel PJ's now 🤣
The red/white/black plaid. Yeah, I've got two pair. lol.

I usually go to the bookstore about once a year hoping to find something. I havent bought anything in several years long enough that I have nothing with UNLV on it. I go to campus bookstores all over the country often and UNLV's "gear" selection is among the worst. I will say I recently went to USD (San Diego) and theirs was just as bad if not worse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT