ADVERTISEMENT

New QB commit!

He's been the Lake Travis QB since the 10th grade. That alone, is pretty impressive. Plus the school is 6A, the highest classification in Texas.

What I like about his tape is that the throws tend to be accurate and on time and within the structure of the play. It's not 5 minutes of him scrambling around and completing deep passes on busted plays and broken coverage.

Looking at whatever I can find on Bo available on the interwebs I've seen where he had a back injury before his senior season started and was unable to play. I'm getting that Michigan State backed off on him because of it. Another person had wrote that he had blown out his knee although the news article I saw only mentioned a back reinjury that occurred during a scrimmage prior to his senior season. I'm not sure he even played his senior season because of it. He sounds like a good catch for us but I hope to learn more about that injury going forward.

I am not a fan of pulling offers unless the player decommits. There should be time to let injuries heal.

I am not a fan of pulling offers unless the player decommits. There should be time to let injuries heal.
90% of the players UNLV has made offers will never be able to play for UNLV. All the teams make far more offers than positions and have to decide if they want to accept the commit when the player request a commit to the program. If you hold to the rule about offers, then on the other side would you also agree that players are not able to accept more than one offer?

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT