ADVERTISEMENT

New OC is going to be Nick Holz

For those interested in a bit of light reading

Assistant receivers coach…does this guy actually know enough to coordinate an entire offense? Not even the head WR coach but the assistant?
Well, Arroyo coordinates the offense. Hopefully, as stated above, it means that they’ll get a good DC, but who knows. Also hope he’s a great recruiter, but even that is questionable since his entire coaching career has been in the NFL.

Reactions: Boston Rebel 2
You read my mind Boston! Couldn’t we have at least grab an actual position coach from an NFL team!? 😂
2 things.

First, he was the QB coach at Stanford with Andrew Luck. That's pretty good. QB coaches often make the jump to OC.

Second, Arroyo will be the true OC. So having an experience offensive mind to help with gameplanning and playcalling I think this has the possibility to be a very solid hire.

Last edited:
2 things.

First, he was the QB coach at Stanford with Andrew Luck. That's pretty good. QB coaches often make the jump to OC.

Second, Arroyo will be the true OC. So having an experience offensive mind to help with gameplanning and playcalling I think this has the possibility to be a very solid hire.
QB coach to an assistant receiver coach is a strange move. But I do think having our HC being the actual OC helps mitigate that.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
ADVERTISEMENT