ADVERTISEMENT

New MWC Schedule

RebNReno

NBA Draft Pick
Oct 17, 2015
The schedule has changed. Looks like they’ll release the rest later today.

Home games against Reno, Fresno Boise and Wyoming. Open up 10/24 at SDSU.

2020 UNLV FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
O. 24 at San Diego State (in Carson, CA)
O. 31 UNR
N. 7 FRESNO STATE

N. 14 at San Jose State
N. 21 at Colorado State
N. 28 WYOMING
D. 5 BOISE STATE

D. 12 at Hawai'i
D. 19 MW Championship Game

HOME GAMES IN BOLD CAPS AT ALLEGIANT STADIUM
Scheduled games other than Oct. 24 subject to be shifted to Thursdays or Fridays per TV contract

Will it be at Hawaii? Currently they require a couple of weeks in quarantine in Hawaii, or has that changed recently?

We should ALWAYS play Reno the last game. One of the biggest rivalry games in the MWC.

I like having UNR at the end of the season but this year I’m glad it’s early. There’s no guarantee this season is even going to make it into December. We should make it to week 2 at least. If we keep the cannon red I’ll be satisfied with this year even if they cancel the season after 3 or 4 games.

Reactions: RebelMan5000
The are playing on Nevada day.
IMO, rivalries are best played on the last game of the season. It makes it extremely special if one or both of the teams are in contention for a conference title or a bowl.

We should ALWAYS play Reno the last game. One of the biggest rivalry games in the MWC.
Hard disagree. I've always liked it being played on Nevada Day. I get it that everyone else has their in-state (or whatever other rivalry) game in last week of season, I love having ours on Nevada Day.

Put hawaii or byu in that last game imo

Based on the responses above, I'm probably in the minority

Hard disagree. I've always liked it being played on Nevada Day. I get it that everyone else has their in-state (or whatever other rivalry) game in last week of season, I love having ours on Nevada Day.

Put hawaii or byu in that last game imo

Based on the responses above, I'm probably in the minority

Since no one cares about or watches this game outside of Nevada I agree with this. May as well make it about Nevada.

Reactions: LocoRebel
Since no one cares about or watches this game outside of Nevada I agree with this. May as well make it about Nevada.
I like it for Rivarly week. Last game of the season, something to "get up" for like a mini bowl game. Especially given our difficulty making bowl games.

This season being our home opener is pretty cool, so I am not mad at it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT