ADVERTISEMENT

New Hey Reb

Other offers were Florida A&M and Southern Miss.

He had some interest from Miami, but appeared to be only as a backup plan since other programs are trying to flip their more highly ranked '19 TE commit.

Lol. For some reason I thought this thread was about the logo/mascot.

Reactions: mvvsmith
My next trip to Vegas I'm going to see coach and have a check in my hand to give him and thank him for his efforts and encourage him to continue the good work and to warn him against reading anything posted on rebel-net by super critic Joe S. and his blind followers........lol he's turning it around

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebel Chi-girl
My next trip to Vegas I'm going to see coach and have a check in my hand to give him and thank him for his efforts and encourage him to continue the good work and to warn him against reading anything posted on rebel-net by super critic Joe S. and his blind followers........lol he's turning it around
Think you are attacking joe about the wrong coach lol

Think you are attacking joe about the wrong coach lol
You may be right on that but what a turnaround I know he'll get the funds to finish the building the recruits my heavens we got 2 track guys from Florida. I'm thinking special teams difference makers, game breakers, when have we had this.
Things are changing maybe football can lead us into a power 5 conference. I've never been this excited for UNLV football since JRob. I can't believe people aren't noticing all the positives that are going on.
It's just a complaint department nothing more. I've run out of good will for Rebel-net I won't give another dime to support JS. Just burned me out.

You may be right on that but what a turnaround I know he'll get the funds to finish the building the recruits my heavens we got 2 track guys from Florida. I'm thinking special teams difference makers, game breakers, when have we had this.
Things are changing maybe football can lead us into a power 5 conference. I've never been this excited for UNLV football since JRob. I can't believe people aren't noticing all the positives that are going on.
It's just a complaint department nothing more. I've run out of good will for Rebel-net I won't give another dime to support JS. Just burned me out.

I like the check thang.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT