Rebel Legend
Feb 25, 2011
Las Vegas
  1. Coach Tony Sanchez‏Verified account@UNLVSanchez 25m25 minutes ago

Excited for another #HeyReb
    1f534.png
    26ab.png

Reactions: Sam-I-am
I would offer only my guess on who it could be. I have been expecting some J.C. recruits to commit so they can go ahead and enroll for the soon to be starting spring semester. D-L is still the Rebels biggest need. So I would hope it would be James Rawls. I think he would contribute this season.
2nd guess would be Gamon Howard D.B. who had good numbers for San Francisco City College last year. He would also get alot of playing time this season for the Rebels.
Therefore its probably somebody else.

I would offer only my guess on who it could be. I have been expecting some J.C. recruits to commit so they can go ahead and enroll for the soon to be starting spring semester. D-L is still the Rebels biggest need. So I would hope it would be James Rawls. I think he would contribute this season.
2nd guess would be Gamon Howard D.B. who had good numbers for San Francisco City College last year. He would also get alot of playing time this season for the Rebels.
Therefore its probably somebody else.

All I can say is he's a JUCO DL.

If it is James Rawls then UNLV will have succeeded in recruiting probably the best group of JUCO D-Lineman of any G5 school, and possibly the best overall group of JUCO defensive players due to adding LB Viramontes.

James Rawls is the #21 JUCO SDE. On the D-Line UNLV has already signed Ehimare #30 JUCO DT and Tavai Tuitasi #16 JUCO WDE. The majority of the top 35 players in each of those positions signed with P5 schools in December.

Last edited:
So 247 sports just updated Official Visits to UNLV, and low and behold Noah
McGregor was listed as the only recruit to take an Official Visit to UNLV this year(2019). He visited this past Saturday.

I guess long time scholarship donors don't need to know about anything UNLV is doing on the recruiting trail. In addition to that neither do long time subscribers to the Review Journal.

I didn't realize that sub 500 football teams operate like the KGB. Somehow making this classified info available to the general public could jeapordize sources.

I could go on and on, but just maybe we will win 6 games this year.

So who else visited that we don't need to know about?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT