ADVERTISEMENT

Never mind - they do what is best for them. OK - move on!

Re: Home Run! Nela Otukolo commits to UNLV

I would have linked Rivals, but all the other ratings have him 3* rivals had him 2*.

Nice. Guess his earlier tweet may have had some truth to it. Nonetheless, awesome pick up. Gotta say that Sanchez and Company are doing a good job.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Very nice get. We rarely got these types of players to stay home in the past. Hopefully more will follow his lead.

Very cool!! I haven't been this excited for a up coming football season in a long time. This Tony Sanchez guy might be the man!!

Actually Marc Philippi, Charles Childers, Ian Bobak, Ron Scoggins and Taylor Spencer are Gorman players that committed under Hauck.
Otukolo is an physical player, hopefully he can transition to college with ease.

This kid really brings it when he tackles. Not a lot of yards after contact. A guy like this can really set the tone for a defense with his physical/aggressive play.

Kudos to coach Sanchez and his staff for pulling in a really solid looking class so far.

Not sure if this has already been posted but here are some highlights of Nevada's #1 ranked linebacker, future Rebel, Nela Otukolo.

Nela Otukolo Highlights

Originally posted by Bullmastiff 1:
This kid really brings it when he tackles. Not a lot of yards after contact. A guy like this can really set the tone for a defense with his physical/aggressive play.

Kudos to coach Sanchez and his staff for pulling in a really solid looking class so far.
That's what really hurt us the past few years. I actually thought Hauck's brother ran a decent defense schematically. It always seemed like we had players in position to make a play, oftentimes big plays for losses, but we would whiff on tackles all the time.

Tackling fundamentals is a part of coaching, but I would put that mostly on the position coaches vs the DC

Agreed...A lot of missed tackles the last few years. I cannot count how many times even last year where guys had a QB or RB stuffed for a loss or a sack and either a missed tackle or a bad angle lead to a long run. (Especially on 3rd and long.)

I also agree that the coaches seemed to have guys in the right place they simply just didn't make the plays.

he reminds me of ESPN's Teddy Bruschi when he was at ARizona.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT