ADVERTISEMENT

Nearly off-topic questions

WarthogRebel

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Really enjoyed the game. I especially liked the fact that the defense could overcome early problems. Also, the fireworks were a nice touch. Just a few questions.

1. Why are there guys dancing with the rebel girls now?
2. Why are there no jalapenos for the nachos at Sam Boyd Stadium.
3. Why does Boise State have a Nifty dog retrieve the kick-off tee and we don't?

1. Title 9
2. BYOJ
3. We need a Cirque guy doing back flips and whatnot getting the tee, not another dog. Something more Las Vegas.

But I liked the fireworks too.

Really enjoyed the game. I especially liked the fact that the defense could overcome early problems. Also, the fireworks were a nice touch. Just a few questions.

1. Why are there guys dancing with the rebel girls now?
2. Why are there no jalapenos for the nachos at Sam Boyd Stadium.
3. Why does Boise State have a Nifty dog retrieve the kick-off tee and we don't?

1. The guys are called The Company and they added they last season.
2. can't answer that
3. I suggest a Siefried & Roy white tiger be trained to retrieve the tee. Can't get more Vegas than that
My own concerns:
4. Don't like that they didn't have the Arch when the team got off the bus, & that the band & family activities have been moved across the street into the tailgate area. I guess that combines the resources but I don't see non tailgating families going across the street with their kids
5. No more free chili fries from Del Taco when Rebels scored 21 points promotion. Always stopped on the way home from the game gut a burrito & chili fries :(
6. Raising Cane's deal is now buy one Rebel combo, get a Rebel combo free when the Rebels win

A dance team increases the "dance playbook" with people who are strong enough to lift and throw. Other schools have started it so UNLV needs to add them to stay on top.

BYOJ

Have you been to Boise? There aren't any people fast enough to retrieve the tee in time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT