ADVERTISEMENT

My apologies to Bull

dcut03

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2011
But I want to give props to Chittenden. A huge question mark and thought to be a weakness on our team coning into the season, but he has been solid. The first miss at Houston was bad and he missed that long one bad last night, but he has been better than expected.
He was a top 10 K recruit and I think he has a good future. I don't feel as comfy in FG situations kicking as the last 2 seasons yet, but I feel confident that he will make most of his kicks.

But I want to give props to Chittenden. A huge question mark and thought to be a weakness on our team coning into the season, but he has been solid. The first miss at Houston was bad and he missed that long one bad last night, but he has been better than expected.
He was a top 10 K recruit and I think he has a good future. I don't feel as comfy in FG situations kicking as the last 2 seasons yet, but I feel confident that he will make most of his kicks.
Without question the special teams won the game for UNLV. Three field goals as well as pinning Kansas on the 2 late in the game on a punt.

Reactions: ckfitz
Ranked 10K? He was ranked as a 5*. Regardless, kid did really good last night.
We are going to need him a lot this year.

That miss at Houston was tipped

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT