ADVERTISEMENT

MWC PREGAME PRESS CONFERENCE

A lot to like in there. One thing that stood out to me was, paraphrasing … Odom saying the pregame speech doesn’t mean anything, players don’t remember it … the pregame message starts with day one of the preseason … and it’s built upon week after week, the pregame speech really is and culmination …

And I believe that. That’s what expectations, discipline and accountability do, they set a foundation, then it becomes about consistent focus …

A lot to like in there. One thing that stood out to me was, paraphrasing … Odom saying the pregame speech doesn’t mean anything, players don’t remember it … the pregame message starts with day one of the preseason … and it’s built upon week after week, the pregame speech really is and culmination …

And I believe that. That’s what expectations, discipline and accountability do, they set a foundation, then it becomes about consistent focus …
Joe let me know what you think of the Conference commissioner presser. She doesn't sound very sure about the The Pac 2 agreement.

I’m super excited for today’s game and have spent the morning reading articles and watching videos about the game. And found a couple of pretty interesting facts.

Did you know that Barry Odom…

Led the Ada High Cougars to a 14-0 state championship season in 1994, rushing for 1,570 yards ... scored 39 touchdowns and also led the team in tackles ... all-state selection and the Oklahoma TD leader ... in track, was a two-time state champion in the 400 meters. He also ran a 4.5 40.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT