ADVERTISEMENT

MWC official cancels season

Now it is time for UNLV to give back 100% of the money we paid for the tickets, including the required RAF fee!

Now it is time for UNLV to give back 100% of the money we paid for the tickets, including the required RAF fee!

I no longer give to UNLV or buy season tickets so I have no refund coming, but I do to Oregon for the last 19 seasons. I have no problem with UO keeping my donation (DAF), I assume Ill get a refund on my tickets at some point, we decided last night once we do that we will donate it to the DAF as well.

Last edited:
If the season is unable to be played later in the academic year, you will be offered the following options regarding your 2020 football season ticket(s):

• Apply your credit toward next football season (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
  • Apply your credit toward upcoming Runnin' Rebel basketball or other UNLV Athletics sporting event tickets (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
  • Donate the full ticket and priority credit as a D5 Momentum Fund gift in support of student-athlete success (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
  • A refund on your ticket amount with your RAF priority donated as a D5 Momentum Fund gift in support of student-athlete success (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
  • A full refund on the ticket and priority amount.

Reactions: bcvegaspt
If the season is unable to be played later in the academic year, you will be offered the following options regarding your 2020 football season ticket(s):

• Apply your credit toward next football season (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
  • Apply your credit toward upcoming Runnin' Rebel basketball or other UNLV Athletics sporting event tickets (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
  • Donate the full ticket and priority credit as a D5 Momentum Fund gift in support of student-athlete success (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
  • A refund on your ticket amount with your RAF priority donated as a D5 Momentum Fund gift in support of student-athlete success (and keep the same seats you selected in Allegiant Stadium).
That’s fair. At least they aren’t outright stealing your money for this.

EDIT: I now see that this has been posted. But I'm gonna leave it anyway...

This was included in the email, specifically says if it's unable to be played later this academic year:

Dear Rebel Athletic Fund Members and Valued Season Ticket Holders,

This afternoon, the Mountain West Conference announced that all fall MW athletic competition has been postponed. The health and well-being of our student-athletes, coaches, staff and our entire community that supports them is our top priority and as it stands today, the conference determined that a safe enough path forward for competition could not be found.

While we understand and support this decision, it does not take away from the reality that we are deeply disappointed for our student-athletes and for their families, our coaches, staff and all who love the Rebels.

There are still many unknowns, but we will work with our colleagues and the conference to explore the possibility for fall sport competition to occur later in the academic year.

Season ticket sales for UNLV football at Allegiant Stadium have reached record levels, while your generosity has fueled the emergence and growth of our D5 Momentum Fund - a key catalyst in our relentless pursuit of championship success. Trust, therefore, that we are here to serve you as you have remained firmly by our side during this pandemic.

If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please contact the Rebel Athletic Fund by phone at 702.895.1533 or by email at rebelathleticfund@unlv.edu.

Additionally, we ask that you please keep in mind the significance of your support during this most difficult period. We are all feeling the impacts of the pandemic and we, at UNLV Athletics, face unprecedented circumstances.

Your steadfast generosity is our competitive advantage as we continue to work and excel during this demanding period. When you invest, our student-athletes thrive, and there has never been a more important time to make a difference and personify what it means to Be A Rebel.

We thank you and we wish you and yours safety, health and happiness,

Desiree

I no longer give to UNLV or buy season tickets so I have no refund coming, but I do to Oregon for the last 19 seasons. I have no problem with UO keeping my donation (DAF), I assume Ill get a refund on my tickets at some point, we decided last night once we do that we will donate it to the DAF as well.

Is there an unlike button? Where is it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT