ADVERTISEMENT

Muoka gone!

He did improve a lot while here and at least was a rim protector on defense.. His hands were dreadful.

With the 3 seniors lost and now 4 to the portal, deck is quite clean for those wanting playing time.

Well this forces Kevin to bring in a true center. Unless he somehow thinks Jones is the savior

Reactions: LVRebel2000
So who is next to leave?
Karl
Rod
JJ
Don't try saying they won't leave because they will lose a year because the NCAA is still handing out waivers left and right.

So who is next to leave?
Karl
Rod
JJ
Don't try saying they won't leave because they will lose a year because the NCAA is still handing out waivers left and right.
Hopefully Karl, I’d like the other 2 to stay.

He did improve a lot while here and at least was a rim protector on defense.. His hands were dreadful.

With the 3 seniors lost and now 4 to the portal, deck is quite clean for those wanting playing time.
No, actually he regressed here.
He came in averaging 5.4ppg, 6.8 rebounds, and 3 blocks... those numbers are what excited people about him transferring..

Then he managed
4.6/4.7/1.4 last year... huge regression
He was a terrible rim defender most of the time and only occasionally managed to block a shot or prevent a player from driving...

No, actually he regressed here.
He came in averaging 5.4ppg, 6.8 rebounds, and 3 blocks... those numbers are what excited people about him transferring..

Then he managed
4.6/4.7/1.4 last year... huge regression
He was a terrible rim defender most of the time and only occasionally managed to block a shot or prevent a player from driving...
Tied for 73rd in the country for blocks per game.

I was expecting him to build on his numbers from last year but game after game waiting for things to finally 'click' for him - incredibly frustrating to watch a player with his athleticism do so little with it.

Reactions: rebel5280
Athleticism??? I’m sure he’s a good kid but if that’s all he has going for him at this level then good luck.

He probably saw the writing on the wall going up against Cottrell.

Major minutes reduced heading into next year.

He was a major turnover everytime he touched the ball.

Thanks for getting your degree at UNLV.
Now F off to another school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT