ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Moore

drmontehorne_a_yahoo.com

UNLV Hall of Fame
Jul 29, 2009
i have seen a constant negative thread from this guy on the Sun unlv stories. Anyone have insights on this guy? I hope this thread is not out of bounds.

i have seen a constant negative thread from this guy on the Sun unlv stories. Anyone have insights on this guy? I hope this thread is not out of bounds.

Oh, and definitely not out of bounds...myself and probably over half the board is most likely blocked on twitter by Graney lmao, I loved trolling that guy.

Oh, and definitely not out of bounds...myself and probably over half the board is most likely blocked on twitter by Graney lmao, I loved trolling that guy.

Oh yea. I would bait him over and over and dispute his garbage with fact supported by citations. If it disagreed with his opine he would not accept it. Then the slander started. He has said enough to me that he is standing on thin ice. He is obviously not right.

there are a bunch of trolls that go onto the Sun and RJ stories and attack UNLV all the time.
Do yourself a favor and sign out of those sites. You can no longer see the comments. It is beautiful thing

I am not signed in, the comments are at the bottom of the RJ and Sun articles. I usually do not waste my time looking at the comments anymore.

Reactions: Rebel10fan
I am not signed in, the comments are at the bottom of the RJ and Sun articles. I usually do not waste my time looking at the comments anymore.
Hmm,

I usually check out the Sun or RJ at work, they never show for me. It may be due to the plug in they use to work. Oh well. Either way, eff those comments. They serve no purpose other than causing me rage.

If you back and look at most of his comments, he attacks coach Sanchez and UNLV football on a regular basis.

UNLV football is far from good, and has a long ways to go, but is a lot better then 2 wins seasons which is what Hauck had all but one year while at UNLV.

I do agree with one thing, and that is if coach Sanchez doesn't make a bowl game next year, he will be on the hot seat.

If you back and look at most of his comments, he attacks coach Sanchez and UNLV football on a regular basis.

UNLV football is far from good, and has a long ways to go, but is a lot better then 2 wins seasons which is what Hauck had all but one year while at UNLV.

I do agree with one thing, and that is if coach Sanchez doesn't make a bowl game next year, he will be on the hot seat.

I completely agree with your post. He is on the warm seat with me right now as we clearly should have ended with a much better record and a bowl game. The D and specials must improve substantially. However, Sanchez has address the major issue with the coaching shake up. Also, I am a bit concerned about the recruiting. I was hoping for more fireworks on the D side. But, I am holding my opinions until recruiting is complete. Greatness can come by being a little better at all aspects of the game including misques. Team errors cause me to be concerned about discipline which imho is a coaching issue. Just saying.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
Defensive recruits seems to be improving. No by a lot. It probably hurts not having a named replacement coordinator.

Reactions: Sam-I-am
Defensive recruits seems to be improving. No by a lot. It probably hurts not having a named replacement coordinator.
Hurts a lot not to have a DC and a RC in the recruiting mix. One thing is for sure. Coach Samuels can still recruit, even to UNLV in the state that it's in. With Baer & LaRussa out, I know that the GA's can take their place in recruiting until the spots are filled. With his physical presence, good looks and personality, I would expect Cody Green could become one great recruiter; particularly if we sent him after prospects in Texas.

Also just knowing what to recruit for. Knowing what style of defense, preferred base set, matter a lot when getting the right guys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT