ADVERTISEMENT

Looking forward

N

NSU67

Perhaps the only thing that is worse than having another disappointing season is to know that for the next seven months, the place where Rebel fans gather to talk hoops will be basically filled with negative posts, emphasizing all the things that are wrong. Oh, I understand. Right now, my feelings are pretty negative. Hurt, even.. I can't blame others for feeling the same way, and posting about it.
It is what it is.

.i have always taken losses hard. But, I have always believed that after you get knocked down, no matter how many times it happens, you have to get back up. You try to figure out what happened to land you on your back, plan what to do, and move forward.

I know that Rebel-net is upset. Angry, frustrated. It will be a place where people will vent. Against UNLV, Menzies, the MWC, players, whatever. Those who express any optimism will be shouted down.

It is time to take a break, joining so many others. I tried it for three months,a while back, and a second time I only made it a week. This time, who knows? I will check it once in a while. Those who pm me, do so whenever you want. Maybe by fall, this will be a fun place to be.

Finally, the over/under on how long it will take for someone to jump on me for being a crybaby is 4 posts. We will see. I have 51 years of Rebels. That makes me tough.

Later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News