ADVERTISEMENT

Lol pt.4

D

Deleted member 308

That timeout by Sanchez gave Jose 7pts. What was he gonna do with 40 seconds (after change of downs) that he didn’t do with 34 (when we got the ball)?

Waste time trying to return it, then run once? Then jog to the lockeroom? Which is what we did.

That timeout by Sanchez gave Jose 7pts. What was he gonna do with 40 seconds (after change of downs) that he didn’t do with 34 (when we got the ball)?

Waste time trying to return it, then run once? Then jog to the lockeroom? Which is what we did.
That was one of the dumbest timeouts. I can understand it to a small degree if you have a staunch defense AND you have a unit that can pressure the punter or have a good return game... but we are 0-3 in those areas so it was completely stupid.

That was one of the dumbest timeouts. I can understand it to a small degree if you have a staunch defense AND you have a unit that can pressure the punter or have a good return game... but we are 0-3 in those areas so it was completely stupid.
This is Jeff Horton era bad!

My opinion, save the new coach for the new stadium. That year off-season will be the key to building optimism.
Entering that season with a stuggling coach will be horrible marketing wise.

My opinion, save the new coach for the new stadium. That year off-season will be the key to building optimism.
Entering that season with a stuggling coach will be horrible marketing wise.
Conversely, give the new hire a little more time before he steps into a new stadium so he can weed out some issues and get a year of recruiting in.

Honestly, I can see both sides of the argument.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT