ADVERTISEMENT

Live streaming of Sanchez hire

LVRebel2000

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 30, 2011
Las Vegas
Been watching for a little while, but I missed intro's. Anyone there in person?

This post was edited on 12/11 3:05 PM by LVRebel2000

stream

Based on the interview, it seems like he's already got the assistant coaching staff nailed down. Though, since even Sanchez's hire isn't official yet, they obviously haven't disclosed any names. I'd love to hear the rumor mill on some possible names though.

Interesting that brought up some of the possible staff is involved in Bowl Games. There is definitely some uphevel in the coaching world right now.

Staffs that are out of work or possibly not moving with there coach to new destination and not retained by new coach.

Nebraska, Oregon St, Wisconsin, Utah (Whittingham interviewing for Michigan), Michigan. these are obviously big time staffs but he said we will be surprised so we shall see.

Maybe one of these guys? Both been out of work when they were let go with Orgeron from USC. John Baxter and Clancy Pendergast.

Originally posted by rebelbuck:
Interesting that brought up some of the possible staff is involved in Bowl Games. There is definitely some uphevel in the coaching world right now.

Staffs that are out of work or possibly not moving with there coach to new destination and not retained by new coach.

Nebraska, Oregon St, Wisconsin, Utah (Whittingham interviewing for Michigan), Michigan. these are obviously big time staffs but he said we will be surprised so we shall see.

Maybe one of these guys? Both been out of work when they were let go with Orgeron from USC. John Baxter and Clancy Pendergast.
whittingham isnt interviewing for michigan. anything michigan with the utah coach has been made up by the utah coach. he is trying to get more money for his assistant coaches and is using the michigan coaching search to get that.

I have read from several sources in the past that he had some connections with staff from Nebraska. I wish I had kept track of who wrote it, but can't remember.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT