Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
May as well get this started...

Boise State 45
UNLV 24...

This will look like year one when UNLV played a very inspired game for most of three quarters.

I think the players are embarrassed by the Wyoming game. The guys have pride. They hear the noise surrounding their coach.

They'll play hard.

But Boise is just to deep and talented and takes over in the second half.

I think it will be over in the first quarter. BSU 56 UNLV 17

May as well get this started...

Boise State 45
UNLV 24...

This will look like year one when UNLV played a very inspired game for most of three quarters.

I think the players are embarrassed by the Wyoming game. The guys have pride. They hear the noise surrounding their coach.

They'll play hard.

But Boise is just to deep and talented and takes over in the second half.
63-10

Boise 45
UNLV 31

UNLV comes up short but KO shows enough to win the QB job. Rebels upset Vandy next week.

Boise 45
UNLV 31

UNLV comes up short but KO shows enough to win the QB job. Rebels upset Vandy next week.

Bold...I hope it stays that close...

Sad thing is, you could see UNLV upset Boise.

We all go nuts.

And then get blown out by Vandy...

I think this will be close to this score. I can see Oblad tossing three interceptions and the defense getting gassed and quitting.

I'll accept them getting gassed if its in the 3rd/4th quarter and they've been left out there a ton.

But they weren't gassed last week. They gave up 26 in the 2nd quarter...

The offense obviously has to help to keep them off the field...

But they need to help their own cause once in awhile and force some 3 and outs.

Funny not one of the posters has expected unlv to give up less than 40. That sez something on how bad they are. Is there a over under on boise point total? hard to believe it would be under 50.

Funny not one of the posters has expected unlv to give up less than 40. That sez something on how bad they are. Is there a over under on boise point total? hard to believe it would be under 50.

Rebs are giving 37 points a game. So i'm not sure there's reason to have much faith its turning around this week.

Me and my family will leave at half time again.
That’s the tradition!!

My supervisor is forced to go cause his wife bought group tix.

Plan is go to tailgate and then just one half.

You guys doing a tailgate weather is beautiful

Boise plays scrubs in 2nd half
BSU 56
UNLV 10

If you thought titanic sunk in cold water, watch tonight's game!

I’m thinking this could be an upset and let me say why. Unlv is staring new QB for one, WR will be fired up as they will see more balls there way, also the opening of the new football facilities on campus the guys are fired up and I think will play a close game and will come down to a field goal, 38-35 Rebs!

I’m thinking this could be an upset and let me say why. Unlv is staring new QB for one, WR will be fired up as they will see more balls there way, also the opening of the new football facilities on campus the guys are fired up and I think will play a close game and will come down to a field goal, 38-35 Rebs!
Lol, you gotta be kidding me. Pass it mate

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT