ADVERTISEMENT

Line'm Up Boys. Prediction UNLV vs SJS

O looking a little more fluid each week under Max. Big leap last week, hopeful for another one against maybe the 3rd worst team on our schedule.

Going out on a limb UNLV 35, SJSU 24

Reactions: ricovegas
56-52 UNLV

The Defense cant stop anyone right now, hopefully SJSU comes back to reality after a close defensive battle in San Diego last week, otherwise they win if they get another effort like that.

SJ 49 35, UNLV goes 0 then announce Sanchez is out and beats UNR to finish 3-9 for season

Lets put it this way, this is the only game UNLV has a chance of winning the rest of the season with the way they are performing. San Jose State is going to be tough to beat at home. So I am going to say San Jose takes this one.

Lets put it this way, this is the only game UNLV has a chance of winning the rest of the season with the way they are performing. San Jose State is going to be tough to beat at home. So I am going to say San Jose takes this one.

Funny you mention the Rebels winning, they were actually favored to win when the opening spread came out now they are 2 point dogs! SMH

SJSU 45 UNLV 35, Hopefully they prove me wrong!

This is a tough one to call... and it shouldn't be... if that's not an indictment on coach Sanchez I don't know what is.

I want us to win... I will never root for a loss.

That being said... I have lost complete confidence in the coaching staff.

We have more talent than San Jose in my opinion but we are regressing it seems as the season goes on.

The fact that we are underdogs to SJSU is mind blowing to me but it's probably warranted.

My heart says UNLV 38 SJSU 34.

My brain is saying UNLV 38 SJSU 45.

Last edited:
Sanchez will be out at the end of the year and we will find money for a new coach and regime. 45-37SJSu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT