ADVERTISEMENT

Line'em up Wyoming

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
Probably the biggest game in Sanchez' career.

Wyoming has some injury issues, but the Rebs have a few of their own now with the Tejchman news.

Statistically Wyoming does a few things well.

They force turnovers, rush the passer and run the ball pretty well.

Laramie has been a tough place to play. The travel is not ideal. Its at altitude.

The Rebs season really does hang in the balance here.

With a loss the Rebs will still have enough time to get into bowl contention but the remainig schedule is daunting.

I think it will be a close game heading into the 4th.

But...

Wyoming 31
UNLV 21

And the calls for Oblad to start get louder..

Last edited:
Probably the biggest game in Sanchez' career.

Wyoming has some injury issues, but the Rebs have a few of their own now with the Tejchman news.

Statistically Wyoming does a few things well.

They force turnovers, rush the passer and run the ball pretty well.

Laramie has been a tough place to play. The travel is not ideal. Its at altitude.

The Rebs season really does hang in the balance here.

With a loss the Rebs will still have enough time to get into bowl contention but the remainig schedule is daunting.

I think it will be a close game heading into the 4th.

But...

Wyoming 31
UNLV 23.

And the calls for Oblad to start get louder..
UNLV 34
WYO 24

Reactions: reb4life777
Well this is a complete role reversal.

Look at you keeping the faith...

Oddly enough..

I wouldn't be schocked...
Nah, I'm an optimist by nature, things have to be undeniably bad with little to zero chance for a turnaround for me to be negative. We are on the brink of that with football...

I honestly can see us winning this one pretty comfortably. I can also see a 48-14 loss.

Nah, I'm an optimist by nature, things have to be undeniably bad with little to zero chance for a turnaround for me to be negative. We are on the brink of that with football...

I honestly can see us winning this one pretty comfortably. I can also see a 48-14 loss.

That's the frustrating thing...

Them: too many
Us: not enough

I think it looks similar to the Northwestern game.

Wyoming is pretty one dimensional on offense. (I know...So are the Rebs).

Rebel defense will play well early. Game will stay close into the third. Then it will be a turnover on offense or a missed assignment on defense and what was a close game ends up a double digit loss..

Battle of attrition, especially if there is severe wind

WYO13, UNLV-7

WYO gets the first, and second scores. Misses the XP.

Chuck breaks off a big run late in the 4th when their D lets up a little.

Snoozefest of the year!

My gut is always wrong but I’m going with it anyway. Wyoming 35
Unlv. 18

Two interceptions and a fumble by Armani lead to 3 early scores. The Rebs have to pass to get back in the game leading to more interceptions. Sanchez pulls Armani with 4 minutes left in the 4th quarter. Oblad throws a touchdown to end the game. 35-7. Sanchez names Armani starter for the next game.

No prediction but the season is over an TS needs to start looking for a job....
This is CTS’s most important game of his career at UNLV. A loss to the Pokes leaves fans and DRF with no hope for the remainder of the season and a win will bring about another most important game of his career at UNLV in the not too distant future.

I personally don’t see a way forward for CTS with Armani at QB barring a complete 180 degree turnaround in his passing.

TODAY!!!!!

Reactions: bcvegaspt
Pulling hard for Armani & Da Rebs as I really want CTS to succeed here. I love that he has embraced our city and isn’t ashamed to go into recruits homes and sell Las Vegas as a great place to go to college.

That was the first time I’ve seen Armani without his helmet and that will be the last time I ever see him ever in my life.

I give up on Rebel football. We just look like a freshman high school team.

I will never ever set foot in the new SamBoyd Stadium.

I sold myself for the Raiders and NFL.

This takes up a lot of my time and I’m getting nothing return.

This is the culmination of CTS...

At other schools, you’d throw buckets of cash at the next QB..

Guys, we have no money for football and I’m deathly afraid the Thomas and Mack center will be bulldozed.

It’s the future. You have to accept it.

Pulling hard for Armani & Da Rebs as I really want CTS to succeed here. I love that he has embraced our city and isn’t ashamed to go into recruits homes and sell Las Vegas as a great place to go to college.
They are here for my entertainment.

Cut this program loose.

They are here for my entertainment.

Cut this program loose.
Let’s go full circle. Back to the Big West.

That’ll show how fkn incapable this university is with athletics. And how much they’ve sucked without the name of Tark attached.
I’m having a mid life crisis, I was in college 20 years ago when we had a great defense and I thought I’d never see the day where I would say I miss John Robinson’s team.

You gotta do the math for what it takes to field a decent athletic football team..

I’m wasting my time with UNLV football.

We all are!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT