ADVERTISEMENT

Line'em Up Reno

As much as I would like to see the Rebels win. I have to be logical and go with Reno 31 UNLV 24

Rebs go in to half time with a 21 point lead. But then give up 28 points in the 3rd quarter. They go out in classic Rebel fashion keep it close to the wire, but find a way to lose it. 35-45

Reactions: WarthogRebel
Get the lead early.. and bring in the Armani package for ball control and to kill the clock. Rebels 35 - The Trailer Park up North 21!

Great first half.. lets see if they can send Sanchez out a winner.

Question, for some reason I thought we were going to wear the throwback UN helmets this week?

Guess not... or was that just for the Sam Boyd send off last week?

Reactions: ljurich
This looks like a close but no cigar type of day here!

Horrible play calling on the last two possessions, no time off the clock which leads to them getting the ball last and us on our heels!

Rebs go in to half time with a 21 point lead. But then give up 28 points in the 3rd quarter. They go out in classic Rebel fashion keep it close to the wire, but find a way to lose it. 35-45

I was pretty close to calling it, but I have never been more happy to eat crow. Frustrating game but way to show some toughness in overtime! Way to go Rebels!

Reactions: ljurich
A little wobbly at the end, but let's give credit to the coaches and players for holding UNR to 3 in the first overtime period. Also Oblad ended the season with two good games.

Can coach X build on these last two wins? That is the $64,000 question.

Reactions: rickyb55
So I heard there was a fight in the end zone after the game winning touchdown. Was Sarah Cummard there?

Reactions: bcvegaspt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT