ADVERTISEMENT

Last week was tough

umeh43

Lottery Pick
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2008
Last week UNLV had a really good opportunity to put themselves in a position for us to seriously talk about them getting an at large berth. 2 missed opportunities. It’s easy and hard to get upset. It’s easy because since the second season of Dave Rice’s tenure at UNLV, we haven’t had a lot of success around here. As a fan, that’s really frustrating. It’s hard to get upset because Marvin Menzies has turned UNLV from a nightmare to watch to actually getting a excited to watch them again in one year. We have some really good players. Some should be around for 3 to 4 years.

I think it’s safe to say this point that 3 teams are capable of winning the MWCT. UNLV, Boise State, and Reno. SDSU is a wild card.

I think going forward, it’s about UNLV preparing for that Tournament. I hope UNLV has more close games down the stretch to get practice when they have to play those specific teams in March. UNLV will have to win those types of games to win the MWCT. They probably won’t beat Reno, Boise St, SDSU, by 30 but they also won’t lose to them by 30 also.

This week is a new week. It’s time to get better. We have 3 months to get to the point to start winning games that transpired last week. Go Rebels!!!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News