ADVERTISEMENT

Keylan Boone

Any chance he comes back or is he 100% gone?
Seems he must be having trouble finding a payday since this was announced about a month ago. Most teams have full rosters and who wants to pay for a guy with eligibility problems?

He is still a good player, so it would help the team if he stays, but if doesn't make his mind up real soon, they should just go ahead and release him from the school without a scholarship for next season so they can find a replacement.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
He is still a good player, so it would help the team if he stays, but if doesn't make his mind up real soon, they should just go ahead and release him from the school without a scholarship for next season so they can find a replacement.
He is not currently taking up a scholarship at UNLV and he is not the one deciding if he still has any eligibility remaining.

He has already left the school, or officially said he is leaving? Who is determining if he still has eligibility the NCAA?
F him. Good luck wherever he lands…

Thanks for playing. I wouldn’t give the guy anymore favors.

As school is starting soon, any updates on this? With rosters full and eligibility no sure thing, no one biting to give him a large pay day or it would have happened by now one would think.

From what I have read over the last few months (including a Sun article), Kruger has discussed the possibility of Boone staying. A story was put out a couple of months ago that they could bring him back as a walk-on, making up the loss of scholarship through an NIL deal.

From what I have read over the last few months (including a Sun article), Kruger has discussed the possibility of Boone staying. A story was put out a couple of months ago that they could bring him back as a walk-on, making up the loss of scholarship through an NIL deal.
Hot off his NIT run, was hoping the NBA was calling…

Maybe he passes it to Whaley in the post this time around.

Dont know if it is accurate or not but he isnt listed on the roster on UNLV's athletic website

Dont know if it is accurate or not but he isnt listed on the roster on UNLV's athletic website
He isn't going to be listed. From what I read he was originally denied another year, so Kruger already figured he was done and graduated, but it appears he was able to get another year which put him in a position to go into the portal for one more season. Per the article it appears UNLV will find a way to open a position if he ends up staying at UNLV, and then he would be added back if he decided to stay at UNLV for his final final year.

You know what, maybe this guy will be sober when he plays.

Have some urgency when AFA is up by 40.

So tentatively…

Same team as last year. Will this team run out of gas?

Hey you’re first game..and it’s against a bunch of future drones.

No it’s the out of shape guy who had a whole semester to make a dent.

Holy crap, we are one shooter away from a real team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT