ADVERTISEMENT

Julio Garcia -graduate assistant

Someone who loves Las Vegas....I'd be happy if one day Tim McTyer walked through our doors and coached the DBs. I sat near him for 2 seasons while his son played at UNLV. We had a lot to talk about since we were both cheering for UNLV and I'm Mormon and he played at BYU. He just finished his first season as safeties coach at Grambling.

He loves Vegas. He played 3 years in the NFL. Was one hell of a DB. Getting college coaching experience. Has some ties with UNLV. Has A LOT of Southern California ties. Knows and loves football, especially how to play DB.

He's on my wishlist.

Someone who loves Las Vegas....I'd be happy if one day Tim McTyer walked through our doors and coached the DBs. I sat near him for 2 seasons while his son played at UNLV. We had a lot to talk about since we were both cheering for UNLV and I'm Mormon and he played at BYU. He just finished his first season as safeties coach at Grambling.

He loves Vegas. He played 3 years in the NFL. Was one hell of a DB. Getting college coaching experience. Has some ties with UNLV. Has A LOT of Southern California ties. Knows and loves football, especially how to play DB.

He's on my wishlist.

Good call.

Side note, at least so far Odom has made a concerted effort to reach out to former Rebels.

That is true. He’s made a good effort to make an impact locally, which I love. Its good to see he’s doing right by Rebel football alumni too. I hope he sustains the effort!

Also, on a side note former walk on Antonio Zepeda is 6-0 (6 kos) as a heavyweight boxer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT