ADVERTISEMENT

Javin White on Upcoming NFL Draft

He has a shot with his versatility.

Could play at Safety, LB, or even some CB un certain packages.
Would be great to see UNLV get off the "no picks since" schneid. A decade is long enough.

Javin has got to be one of the most likely draftees in that span, and I still am not all that confident...

I thought Devante Davis had a real shot.
Excellent call. That guy was such a good wide out. I was always so stunned when Davante Adams turned out to be the NFL-er he is and Davis (and even Boyd) never really had a look. Devante Davis was such a high caliber WR though... man...

Interesting comments by you all. What round do you all think Javin will be drafted in?

Excellent call. That guy was such a good wide out. I was always so stunned when Davante Adams turned out to be the NFL-er he is and Davis (and even Boyd) never really had a look. Devante Davis was such a high caliber WR though... man...

Devante Davis came out to our tailgates a number of times last few years. Genuinely nice guy. Real down to earth.

Spoke very highly of Hauck. Said Hauck helped make him a better man

He said he was dealing with an injury during training camp that limited him.

Honestly thought he could be a solid #2 WR in NFL. Had the size, good athleticism and decent speed. Consistent hands.

Interesting comments by you all. What round do you all think Javin will be drafted in?

Later rounds or possibly priority free agent.

Will definitely get a camp invite somewhere.

15 years ago he probably doesn't get a shot, but with all the spread offense coming to the NFL more guys like him will get a shot. Probably to small to play traditional LB every snap. Maybe not quite fast enough to be left on an island as a CB. But in some sub packages he could line up anywhere from LB CB or Safety in the right matchups.

Sadly, I don't imagine he will be drafted before 7th. I think he could have a shot to be a significant contributor if given a shot, but I could see 29 NFL teams missing him entirely and 2 of them assuming they can get him in FA, where one suitor takes him late.

Devante Davis came out to our tailgates a number of times last few years. Genuinely nice guy. Real down to earth.

Honestly thought he could be a solid #2 WR in NFL. Had the size, good athleticism and decent speed. Consistent hands.

Right - I've met him a few times, but has been a couple years since I've seen him. Always was very complementary toward Hauck - most of his players were. Makes a lot of sense that an injury right outta the gate would have hampered his pro plans. Too bad...

Reactions: UNLV Rebel1

I also thought Devante had a real shot. He did have a bit of a let down his senior season. Didn't he get hurt?

He was an absolute beast. Probably a top 3 UNLV WR in the past 20 years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT