ADVERTISEMENT

Jacob de Jesus

I'd like to get him and White the ball more in Open space...

Yeah a few more bubble/slip screens to DeJesus would be nice. They ran him on reverses a couple times vs UTEP? I think? Not much success on them but I'd go back to it. I'd actually like to see him line up at RB a little more try and force LBs to cover him out of the backfield.

Ricky White had been hamstrung a bit by QB play and the fact teams are shading coverage his way. Plus the Rebs have run the ball so well it's limited his targets.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
High school stats were confusing, but averaged 17 yds per catch. Small but also played on varsity basketball. I look for some great cuts and head fakes.
Put him on the basketball team what do we have to lose.

He’s fairly explosive. He hits his top speed fast, but his speed down the stretch isn’t quite there. He’s perfect for the slot.

But beyond his speed, he gives 1000% effort every single down. I agree that if he was taller, that he would be a 4 star guy.

He’s fairly explosive. He hits his top speed fast, but his speed down the stretch isn’t quite there. He’s perfect for the slot.

But beyond his speed, he gives 1000% effort every single down. I agree that if he was taller, that he would be a 4 star guy.
Only I'm a couple inches taller, I'd be baller...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT