ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Hasz

Good pickup! We need both. Helps with the loss of Fautanu. He’ll probably be our starting center next year.
Love the feet, and excellent pulling speed. Seems like a relentless blocker who will have defenders really pissed at him by the time the whistle blows.

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Don't be surprised if more 'undersized' OL guys are brought in. Considering how fast the OC wants to play they will want guys that are athletic/fit enough to get lined up quickly after every play.

Defense we may see something similiar. Smaller than avg guys at the DL and LB spots that can swarm to ball. If they run an odd front which Odom prefers, I do think they will want/need one big NT that can occupy two OL guys..

I’m very familiar with athletic OL, the Broncos back to back Super Bowls featured those types of guys for zone blocking!

Lol. That was the name for the bassist from Darby Ogill and the little peoples band … local band that has an Irish act, playing contemporary music to an Irish twist. Were regulars at some Irish bars and Green Valley ranch (Fado, Quinn’s).

He ended up joining the Killers as a keyboardist, I believe (Ted was his real name).

Fun, fun band. Great times.

Lol. That was the name for the bassist from Darby Ogill and the little peoples band … local band that has an Irish act, playing contemporary music to an Irish twist. Were regulars at some Irish bars and Green Valley ranch (Fado, Quinn’s).

He ended up joining the Killers as a keyboardist, I believe (Ted was his real name).

Fun, fun band. Great times.
Ted Sablay. I went to high school with him. Amazing guitarist as well. He played lead in local ska icons Attaboy Skip with Ronnie Vannucci (drummer) who is The Killers' drummer. Ted is an accountant in town but also still tours with the Killers and is a part of their studio band. He just put out his first solo album.

Love Ted.

Last edited:
Ted Sablay. I went to high school with him. Amazing guitarist as well. He played lead in local ska icons Attaboy Skip with Ronnie Vannucci (drummer) who is The Killers Drummer. Ted is an accountant in town but also still tours with the Killers and is a part of their studio band. He just put out his first solo album.

Love Ted.
Did you ever go to GVR to watch them play? They packed that place …

The drummer for the Killers lives just down the street from where I live. Small town!
My older sister knew Ronnie from the elementary school days and I was friends with his little brother.

I probably saw Attaboy Skip live 50 times. Bronson Mack (the lead singer of ABS)’s little brother is on here somewhere, or he used to be. The bassist from ABS is the bassist for Neon Trees. ABS was a hella talented band. They played in my best friend’s backyard the night after the Huntridge collapsed…I think I recently told that story on here. Probably when we were talking about the Circle Jerks.

My older sister knew Ronnie from the elementary school days and I was friends with his little brother.

I probably saw Attaboy Skip live 50 times. Bronson Mack (the lead singer of ABS)’s little brother is on here somewhere, or he used to be. The bassist from ABS is the bassist for Neon Trees. ABS was a hella talented band. They played in my best friend’s backyard the night after the Huntridge collapsed…I think I recently told that story on here. Probably when we were talking about the Circle Jerks.

Well to be clear Wolfgangjayn called us circle jerks, which started a discussion of punk bands and me discussing the Reno County Fair.

With the top event being the urinal cake melting competion held at the Porta Potties. Which he came in second. To his mother.

🙂

Was he the one that knew a ton about water issues in the Valley; Lake Mead issues and such?

He’s worked for the Southern Nevada Water Authority for a. long. time. That’s the same guy.
So he is part of the same group that bought up all the farms in Nye and Lincoln county for the water rights for southern nevada, and they ended up getting denied the right to the use of the water in Clark County by the state? Now they spends millions of our dollars to run these farms while not being able to touch the water!

So he is part of the same group that bought up all the farms in Nye and Lincoln county for the water rights for southern nevada, and they ended up getting denied the right to the use of the water in Clark County by the state? Now they spends millions of our dollars to run these farms while not being able to touch the water!
Kind of. I misspoke. He works for the Las Vegas Water District, and maybe the SNWA? But he does public information. Not really a policy maker.

Kind of. I misspoke. He works for the Las Vegas Water District, and maybe the SNWA? But he does public information. Not really a policy maker.
I didn't mean him personally, but the SNWA and LVVWD are really one and the same. SNWA includes North Las Vegas, Henderson, City of Las Vegas, and unincorporated Clark County, but in truth the LVVWD runs the show and has most of the true power.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT