ADVERTISEMENT

I'm tuning out Sanchez...

Rebelious1

Rebel Legend
Silver Member
Mar 4, 2004
at this point. He's now babbling about "outside noise." Hey coach how how winning games against clearly inferior opponents? How about the coaching staff being prepared to make in-game adjustments? Quit complaining coach. You're starting to sound like Mike Sanford and the locker rooms.

Reactions: studed
at this point. He's now babbling about "outside noise." Hey coach how how winning games against clearly inferior opponents? How about the coaching staff being prepared to make in-game adjustments? Quit complaining coach. You're starting to sound like Mike Sanford and the locker rooms.

Honestly, the hype to begin this season wasn't justified even with the knowns factored in. Sanchez hid the product but allowed 'unknowns' to be presented as 'matter of facts' to get more people to buy in.
Freshman quarterback, Boyd is the only receiver with a full season under his belt, new center, new linebackers, new safeties and a previously anemic pass rush.
This is a team that should have now woken up to the fact they will definitely have to scrap for every win. The preseason was over sold for whatever the reason but this team has solid ability.
Idaho is a must win this week, we will find out quickly if this team has enough bright spots to be excited about the future.

Reactions: Don-F and ricovegas
I didn't like that either.

How about saying " This one is on me and the staff. We didn't get it done. We didn't put the players in a position to win. This is totally unacceptable. The staff and the players are on notice this will not happen again."? How difficult would that be?

How about saying " This one is on me and the staff. We didn't get it done. We didn't put the players in a position to win. This is totally unacceptable. The staff and the players are on notice this will not happen again."? How difficult would that be?
Funny thing is - and it's just the way it goes with fans in general - if a coach says something in year one, it's great, rah, rah, what a guy .... then in year three or four without success, it doesn't matter what is said. When you lose people, you lose them.

I agree didn't see like there was any accountability. That statement, at least in my perception, tried to make it seem like it was somehow our fault for anguishing at that loss. Didn't sit well with me

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT