ADVERTISEMENT

I'm coming home?

Looks like he played 1 game this season. I assume he'll still have to sit one out? Or go through the needlessly vague appeal process? Regardless, the former #2 player in the state is suiting up for the rebels which is amazing news. Sooner or later we'll start getting these guys right out of high school.

His height/weight/intangibles on paper look like someone who has been just out of our reach as far as recruiting in the past.. he looks intriguing to say the least.

Passes the eye test .
Do you think there has been any discussion with Orroyo? Or does he figure that he is just too good to pass up?

Also since he is coming home I assume that he has family here and if he has family here there may be some sort of a hardship making it easier to become eligible next year.

Reactions: reagan21
Do you think there has been any discussion with Orroyo? Or does he figure that he is just too good to pass up?

Also since he is coming home I assume that he has family here and if he has family here there may be some sort of a hardship making it easier to become eligible next year.

He went to Bishop Gorman

Be great if he was eligible immediately..

Not sure on his specific case.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT