ADVERTISEMENT

I wonder if...

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
The CSU, Fresno and UNM boards are filled with...

OMG! UNLV hired a coach already!

WTF is (INSERT AD's intials) doing!

Worst AD ever!

We knew (Bobo, Davie) were probably not going to a bowl and getting fired! Why isn't the (insert appropriate ADs initials) prepared!

CSU fans: I knew (insert ad's initials) would botch this! We could have had Butch Jones! Now we will end up with some coordinator!

UNM: Go get Danny Gonzales! He's an alum! Who wouldn't want to live in Albuquerque!

Fresno: I know the Tedford news was unexpected but this is BS UNLV has a coach before we do!

Reactions: jmcnamaraiii
The CSU, Fresno and UNM boards are filled with...

OMG! UNLV hired a coach already!

WTF is (INSERT AD's intials) doing!

Worst AD ever!

We knew (Bobo, Davie) were probably not going to a bowl and getting fired! Why isn't the (insert appropriate ADs initials) prepared!

CSU fans: I knew (insert ad's initials) would botch this! We could have had Butch Jones! Now we will end up with some coordinator!

UNM: Go get Danny Gonzales! He's an alum! Who wouldn't want to live in Albuquerque!

Fresno: I know the Tedford news was unexpected but this is BS UNLV has a coach before we do!
Hey, I understand where they are coming from. When you “lose” to UNLV in an area in which they are very poor, there’s going to be reaction.

It’s like UNLV actually making plays during “Winnin’ Time” of the Menzizoic Era. You know they’ll stumble, choke, give it away because that’s just who they are - that one time they don’t, yeah, you aren’t going to be happy.

Reactions: billd99s
Hey, I understand where they are coming from. When you “lose” to UNLV in an area in which they are very poor, there’s going to be reaction.

It’s like UNLV actually making plays during “Winnin’ Time” of the Menzizoic Era. You know they’ll stumble, choke, give it away because that’s just who they are - that one time they don’t, yeah, you aren’t going to be happy.

I'm kinda sorta mocking this board (myself included)

Reactions: reagan21
I wonder what the UNR fans think?

Not that I think Norvell is doing a bad job, but he was a WR coach, at a relatively meh ASU team.

I wonder what the UNR fans think?

Not that I think Norvell is doing a bad job, but he was a WR coach, at a relatively meh ASU team.
I really think UNR football will fall off the face of the map sometime in the near future. We know we struggle with cash flow, but the stadium deal is going to help tremendously with that. UNR was hurting as much as we were and if the State ain’t bailing either of us out, I can see it having a much larger impact on UNR.

And that very thought makes me feel oh so sad for those inbreeders.

I really think UNR football will fall off the face of the map sometime in the near future. We know we struggle with cash flow, but the stadium deal is going to help tremendously with that. UNR was hurting as much as we were and if the State ain’t bailing either of us out, I can see it having a much larger impact on UNR.

And that very thought makes me feel oh so sad for those inbreeders.
If they are struggling financially then they will write a clause allowing them to get half of the stadium money.. and it will pass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT