ADVERTISEMENT

How is it possible Wyoming

Bullmastiff 1

Rebel Legend
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2007
Las Vegas
How is Wyoming able to get to 4-1 despite having a QB who actually has the same limitations as Armani throwing the ball.

My opinion. They have done a good job recognizing what they have and adapting. They have an identity and they don't stray.

They go three and out first drive. Do they panic? Nope. 9 straight runs the next drive.

Their QB went 5-12. He's under 50% on the season. And yet 4-1.

They recognize their own QBs limitations. They aren't trying to make him into something he isn't.

I'm not saying Armani is the answer. But I think this staff has done him a disservice by trying to make him something he is not. With him at QB this offense should be a zone read and run heavy.

When you take into account the struggles on defense, you would think you would want to control the clock and keep it off the field..

Reactions: RebelinWA
Wyo plays to their strengths in scheme, recruiting and they win more than they lose.. not a bad track record.
Something I wish UNLV would recognize and do for this football program!

One of the problems with making us a very run heavy program, with Armani, is that he wants to be the savior every play and every game. He keeps more than he hands off and, then, gets injured.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT