ADVERTISEMENT

Hawaii Football.

220reb

Rebel Legend
May 29, 2001
I hope they start to take football seriously. They are getting a new weight room later this year but they need so much more.

Reactions: jmcnamaraiii
They need a stadium, that's the huge issue, they have plans I seen the new drawings of the stadium on the Aloha Stadium site, but that's years away. Going to game in Hawaii is pretty neat experience, went to see USC with Bush and company, hot as hell for afternoon game, but it's Hawaii.

If we ever lose a recruit to Hawaii I'll be very upset. The only thing they have over us is an ocean front view.

Reactions: RebelScrub
They need a stadium, that's the huge issue, they have plans I seen the new drawings of the stadium on the Aloha Stadium site, but that's years away. Going to game in Hawaii is pretty neat experience, went to see USC with Bush and company, hot as hell for afternoon game, but it's Hawaii.
In Hawaii? Smoke some wheat and eat some Spam Mousabi before the game, you're all set.

I still haven't found out what the hell Spam is made of ?

I think we need a video similar to this one. We have a lot of nice things to show.

Can confirm.
You gotta be born there to stay there. If you're from the mainland and especially from place like Vegas or any city bigger than 50K people, you're be sick. It is small, man. It is an island.

Reactions: hrz702
You gotta be born there to stay there. If you're from the mainland and especially from place like Vegas or any city bigger than 50K people, you're be sick. It is small, man. It is an island.
That one road around Oahu took 2-3 hours to drive around at the speed limit? Through the pineapple fields and North Shore, etc...On the third month, it took me about 1.5 hours to circumference it or just about? That "Hang Lose" thing is for real, you gotta be chilled all the time. I aint the type.

Not saying that Hawaii wouldn't be boring after 3 months, but one could argue that Vegas is boring after 1 month.

What’s it taste like?
It usually has a little spice to it so it goes with eggs really well. Kind of crusty on the outside and moist on the inside (please no jokes!). Can't really compare it to anything similar, but its good. Hard to find in Las Vegas.

Reactions: j. spilotro
It usually has a little spice to it so it goes with eggs really well. Kind of crusty on the outside and moist on the inside (please no jokes!). Can't really compare it to anything similar, but its good. Hard to find in Las Vegas.
What possible jokes can I come up with that? Stinky and sticky on the inside and crusty on the outside?

That one road around Oahu took 2-3 hours to drive around at the speed limit? Through the pineapple fields and North Shore, etc...On the third month, it took me about 1.5 hours to circumference it or just about? That "Hang Lose" thing is for real, you gotta be chilled all the time. I aint the type.
Lived on Oahu a couple years. Yeah, after couple hours driving you're into lap #2. Missed being able to drive to visit family on a long weekend. My son was born there and now he lives on the ninth island.

"Hawaii time"... yeah, bruddah, dat 💩be real!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Lived on Oahu a couple years. Yeah, after couple hours driving you're into lap #2. Missed being able to drive to visit family on a long weekend. My son was born there and now he lives on the ninth island.

"Hawaii time"... yeah, bruddah, dat 💩be real!
Pretty sure I'd be just fine living in Hawaii for several years. Yeah, the trips to the mainland would suck, but there are also multiple islands to explore, and I love hiking, oceans, swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding, rainforests, fishing, etc, so lots to do out there.

Pretty sure I'd be just fine living in Hawaii for several years. Yeah, the trips to the mainland would suck, but there are also multiple islands to explore, and I love hiking, oceans, swimming, kayaking, paddleboarding, rainforests, fishing, etc, so lots to do out there.
Yeah, never had any trouble finding ways to ward off boredom!

Reactions: LVRebel2000
Yeah, never had any trouble finding ways to ward off boredom!
Yeah, it was boring...I fish with the local in my first week. After that it was down hill. Eating sashimi in the ocean while getting ocean sickness get old quickly. Limited number of good looking chicks get really old really fast. Same foods, same company, same routine every day/week get old.

Yeah, it was boring...I fish with the local in my first week. After that it was down hill. Eating sashimi in the ocean while getting ocean sickness get old quickly. Limited number of good looking chicks get really old really fast. Same foods, same company, same routine every day/week get old.
Lol this is an interesting take. Vegas chicks look the same to me and the routine and company in this city literally are the same. It may be an age thing though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT