ADVERTISEMENT

Grass ain’t always greener!

rebelx

qwerty
May 29, 2001
The deep recesses of my mind
twitter.com
Jerrae Williams…BACKUP safety for Washington State….has zero stats this year, despite a lot snaps in the first two games. AND now out for the season with ANOTHER Injury. SMH

Jayden Maiava…BACKUP at USC, just made news for being the first Polynesian QB to take a snap at USC….however, it was just clean up duty in a 48-0 blowout…and to make matters worse, his teammates cheered him on like he was the Down Syndrome guy that got in the game and made a layup while the defense pretended to guard him.

Gotta think a few guys are realizing they effed by leaving.

Jerrae Williams…BACKUP safety for Washington State….has zero stats this year, despite a lot snaps in the first two games. AND now out for the season with ANOTHER Injury. SMH

Jayden Maiava…BACKUP at USC, just made news for being the first Polynesian QB to take a snap at USC….however, it was just clean up duty in a 48-0 blowout…and to make matters worse, his teammates cheered him on like he was the Down Syndrome guy that got in the game and made a layup while the defense pretended to guard him.

Gotta think a few guys are realizing they effed by leaving.
Neither is a pro. If Maiava took 5x what he could get here, can’t blame him. Cash in While you can.

Neither is a pro. If Maiava took 5x what he could get here, can’t blame him. Cash in While you can.
Did he get that though? What about Jerrae?

I mean, I get what you’re saying. Call me too punk rock…I still feel you don’t sellout.

I saw Green Day in an Oakland garage around 1987 or ‘88. The co-owner of Lookout Records (Green Day’s future label at that point ) took us there…a guy that hated sellouts (his partner on the other hand was a weasel)…this guy said these guys were just looking to cash in. He was right, and they did just that…AND look at who Green DAY is now. Rich delusional asshole sellouts.

It’s like being a RAT Joe, and I know you hate a rat….i also know, deep down, you get what I’m saying.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT