ADVERTISEMENT

Grambling State

UNLVWINS

Lottery Pick
May 14, 2005
I am really worried about this game. Grambling State went 11-1 this year. They are much better than Howard. It is also going to cost UNLV $300k to play Grambling. Another great move by TKM to schedule these games. Considering the athletic department is totally cash strapped. Hopefully football will go 2-2 heading into league. It could easily be 1-3.

Haven't you made these statements several times each already? Why start a new thread just to say it again? Do you have nervous energy and can only relieve it by retyping things over and over?

People will assume I'm a jerk for pointing this out and you'll tell me "Happy Holidays" again but try to only post new topics and don't repeat the same mantra in each new thread. For real. I know several posters who no longer come here solely due to your repetition.

By the way, Happy Holidays!

It is interesting that I point out somethings and you get so upset. I guess it is not ok to question the way UNLV does things. We can all live in la la land and say UNLV has had such great leadership over the years. Which is totally laughable.

I am not on here to be negative or to troll. I just don’t agree with the way UNLV handles athletics. There were people around UNLV that didn’t even think UNLV should go to The Heart of Dallas Bowl. They thought it would cost too much. Great way to build a football program having people like that around.

UNLV doesn’t pay the majority of that fee. It’s paid for by the LVCVA. It was set up by Commissioner Weekly.

Your logic is lacking. BC calls you out because you create thread after thread and say the same thing, over and over again...and you take that as he believes the AD is rainbows and unicorns.

I don’t think we’ll have an issue with Grambling. Mostly because we took Howard so lightly last season and we lost. It’s also 3-4 games into the season

From what I understand UNLV picks up the $300k. The visitors authority picks up the other $300k. It is a total of $600k they get. Go and check your facts. I just hope the Reb’s can beat Grambling!!

My facts were that you’re repetitive and that you detract from the board. I even googled it and found that I’m right.

I wasn’t talking about the AD or even UNLV. I was talking about you, Rebels2k3. You quit the board once and made it a better place. How about you repeat that?

Reactions: reagan21
I am not Rebel2k3 or whatever that handle was called. I guarantee you of that lol. I just don’t agree with the UNLV has handled athletics over the years. I guess that is a problem with some. Only 3 tourney wins is unacceptable since the great times. I blame UNLV’s administration.

And Jesus Christ get over Howard already.

Anyone who actually watched the games this year or has a clue about football and sports in general, knows that sh$t happens. A few bad breaks, poor coaching/game plan decisions, lackluster effort and you can get beat.

Anyone with a clue can tell, especially as the year went on, that Howard is not a superior football team.

We could play Gramling next year and beat them by 40 like the other teams from that conference that we've played.

Or we can get beat again, because sh$t happens.

But the former is much more likely than the latter.

If they offer a money line bet for Grambling I’m so there!! Howard last year was something like plus $60k. SMH

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT