ADVERTISEMENT

Gilliam apologies for eating sushi off nude model...

"The Las Vegas Journal-Review notes that the filming took place in February and March, before the COVID-19 pandemic had major shutdown implications."

That's the J-R to you and me.

Either way, it must be nice to be a college QB and be able to charter a yacht with your friends. When I first saw this, I assumed he was working on the ship.

UNLV made him apologize. School is so woke a player eating sushi off a nude model is offensive. What about other players hanging out at Cosmo and Drais doing worst. Give me a break UNLV is dumb!

UNLV made him apologize. School is so woke a player eating sushi off a nude model is offensive. What about other players hanging out at Cosmo and Drais doing worst. Give me a break UNLV is dumb!
He’s a college kid. Have fun dude. If you worry too much about the ultra judgmental PC crowd, you’ll never find happiness. UNLV has always been super sissy. Only time they had guts was when Tark was here and that wasn’t UNLV, that was the athletic department at the time. Strong, renegade, unapologetic. But the the softy, sissy, PC, lack of balls part of the university ended up winning.

And here we are. Wanting to drop mascots and names, apologizing for having hormones.

He’s a college kid. Have fun dude. If you worry too much about the ultra judgmental PC crowd, you’ll never find happiness. UNLV has always been super sissy. Only time they had guts was when Tark was here and that wasn’t UNLV, that was the athletic department at the time. Strong, renegade, unapologetic. But the the softy, sissy, PC, lack of balls part of the university ended up winning.

And here we are. Wanting to drop mascots and names, apologizing for having hormones.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT